Do you look like anyone famous?

Since there aren't very many famous female Asians in the US, and I'm not familiar with the superstars of actual Asia, I can't think of anyone famous that I look like.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I have merely expressed the true outlook of the world. 

Talk about ego, who the hell are you to know what is true, what isn't? I know I'm not but I'm even more sure that it's not by ones like you.

When you say nothing makes sense, the world is flawed.....don't point fingers at the world and others, if you want to search for the cause of your apperantly miserable life:

Look yourself in the mirror.

Guest GroinOfDespair

We are not the same person.

However, I will admit I was inspired by him to take this name. You can keep guessing who I am however.

And reality is defined by our own perception of it. You live in a reality where all is not as bad as I would make it out to be. That doesn't mean however that you are deluding yourself.

My truth is as real as yours to ourselves respectively. I wish I could cling to your truth, but once your eyes are opened, you can never go back into the deep recesses of ignorance where you huddle sheepishly.

Phh, he's just logged in using two different browser windows...

A lot of people tell me I look just like Jesus, I suppose its the hair

http://www.xn--holmstrm-t4a.net/pics/me.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

i'm starting to think that maybe it's Metadigital :ph34r:

no real evidence, it's just that they both kinda have an erudite way of posting.

and Meta, if i am wrong, i apologize :">

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Guest GroinOfDespair

Try logging in with two different browsers. I would imagine you can't though I haven't tried it personally. Most forums use a cookie to keep track of you being logged in. The second browser window should recognize the cookie from the first one.

Try logging in with two different browsers.  I would imagine you can't though I haven't tried it personally.  Most forums use a cookie to keep track of you being logged in.  The second browser window should recognize the cookie from the first one.

Exactly. I have an *ahem* doppel account here rather like what I thought Ender was doing with you, but I sure can't log into both at the same time (at least not on the same box).

We are not the same person.

However, I will admit I was inspired by him to take this name.  You can keep guessing who I am however.

And reality is defined by our own perception of it.  You live in a reality where all is not as bad as I would make it out to be.  That doesn't mean however that you are deluding yourself.

My truth is as real as yours to ourselves respectively.  I wish I could cling to your truth, but once your eyes are opened, you can never go back into the deep recesses of ignorance where you huddle sheepishly.

:p:):lol::lol: ...I just have to laugh, you sound like Bush with he's limited vocabulary, although his always saying things like: democracy, freedom, liberty and stuff......that is how you always bullsh*t things like: emptiness, delusion, ignorance.......

You can't make one post without some nihilism message and it just proves how narrow-minded and brainwashed you really are.

Saepe fit ut aliorum vitia facilius videamus quam propria - you nihilist bunch are the best example of this proverb.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Having core values and ideals makes you an idiot?

You question my vocabulary simply for speaking on the same themes when

I toss around "10-cent" words all the time.

You ignore the actual content of my post because my logic is sound and

you have nothing to attack there and instead draw a baseless

comparison to a neo-conservative facist who is in no way like me

whatsoever.

That is the worst parallel I have ever seen drawn. For two seconds

when I joined this forum I thought you might have a clue. I was

sorely mistaken. Your personal attacks have no place here, and I am

done with you little doggie. Be gone.

I personally look like Tim Roth, though considerably paler.

We don't know if EnderWiggin is GroinOfDespair, but then we don't know that EnderWiggin is always EnderWiggin. Someone posted a really dumb poll a while back, then appeared on-line later claiming "Oh, it wasn't me, it was my brother logging on as me." There could be people who swap passwords and log in as each other, which sounds like more fun than I could handle, and I still maintain that some of the 'people' on this board are actually undergraduate AI projects. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

We don't know if EnderWiggin is GroinOfDespair, but then we don't know that EnderWiggin is always EnderWiggin.  Someone posted a really dumb poll a while back, then appeared on-line later claiming "Oh, it wasn't me, it was my brother logging on as me."  There could be people who swap passwords and log in as each other, which sounds like more fun than I could handle, and I still maintain that some of the 'people' on this board are actually undergraduate AI projects. :)

:ph34r:

I mean:

:alanschu:

:p

We don't know if EnderWiggin is GroinOfDespair, but then we don't know that EnderWiggin is always EnderWiggin.  Someone posted a really dumb poll a while back, then appeared on-line later claiming "Oh, it wasn't me, it was my brother logging on as me."  There could be people who swap passwords and log in as each other, which sounds like more fun than I could handle, and I still maintain that some of the 'people' on this board are actually undergraduate AI projects. :p

I don't believe I've ever personally claimed my brother posted under my account because I don't like with any siblings. I'm 27.

I also maintain this entire board is a giant simulation. Maybe you're not aware of T.O.M.B.S. but I take the game quite seriously.

I have recently gained some XP in T.O.M.B.S.

Soon I'll be able to get myself my Spidey Senses, so I can be Tobey's Stunt Double in Spiderman 3,4,5,6,67,7,8,,,6789879.,

And cast Magic Missile!! (attacking the darkness of course)

You ignore the actual content of my post because my logic is sound and

you have nothing to attack there and instead draw a baseless

comparison to a neo-conservative facist who is in no way like me

whatsoever.

...uh, touched a nerve there I see. "Your" logic really isn't logic at all, an if you thought it was, men then you're ignorant and delusional.

That is the worst parallel I have ever seen drawn.  For two seconds

when I joined this forum I thought you might have a clue.  I was

sorely mistaken.  .

Worst parallel? - your the same, just on the other side of the line. You think of your ideals as the true truth and everything else and everyone else ignorant - pathetic and narrow-minded as always.

I'm not going anywhere dude.