Do you look like anyone famous?

Since moving from the UK to Aus I have had a very large amount of people tell me That I look like the Naked Chef (Jamie Oliver) a few people noticed in the UK but since moving it has become unbeliveable to the point were I was getting stopped in the street.

I have since shaved my head so it is not such a regular occurence now.

But does anyone else share my curse??

I've been told I look like the human version of Shrek, only with a beard.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I don't really look like anyone, but today as I was teaching Vaction Bible School at my church I got called ugly by an eleven year old girl and then pummeled by her tiny little fists. Then she grabbed my hand and told me I had to come meet her daddy. Then she decided my name was 'Bob', even though the nametag I was wearing clearly said 'Jim'. She insisted my name was Bob even after I pointed the name tag out. I get to go through it all again this morning.

Kids are insane. :blink:

I don't really look like anyone, but today as I was teaching Vaction Bible School at my church I got called ugly by an eleven year old girl and then pummeled by her tiny little fists.  Then she grabbed my hand and told me I had to come meet her daddy.  Then she decided my name was 'Bob', even though the nametag I was wearing clearly said 'Jim'.  She insisted my name was Bob even after I pointed the name tag out.  I get to go through it all again this morning. 

Kids are insane.  :lol:

I think she has a crush on you. If you're not afraid of her dad, you should go after her.

I seem to catch the eye of many girls far too young for me :angry:

Of course none of the ones I can legally look at give a crap about me :(

:wallows in self pity:

:remembers he's a geek and doesn't care!: :alanschu: :lol:

I don't really look like anyone, but today as I was teaching Vaction Bible School at my church I got called ugly by an eleven year old girl and then pummeled by her tiny little fists.  Then she grabbed my hand and told me I had to come meet her daddy.  Then she decided my name was 'Bob', even though the nametag I was wearing clearly said 'Jim'.  She insisted my name was Bob even after I pointed the name tag out.  I get to go through it all again this morning. 

Kids are insane.  :lol:

I think she has a crush on you. If you're not afraid of her dad, you should go after her.

Oh, I already figured that out. But you know, she's eleven, I'm eighteen. I have a bigger chest than her. Statuatory Rape isn't nearly as thrilling as it's rumored to be, etc. etc. etc.

You're doing a very good job too GoD.

Everyone must know the truth, that the world that we live in is a lie, we must unmake ourselves in order to return this morass of darkness to the way it used to be, even if we ourselves will not see the fruits of our labor.*

*Being unmade and all.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I have merely expressed the true outlook of the world. I have not said that people are required to accept it. In fact, I assume that most people won't.

If expression of one's opinions are outlawed on this forum, then you are only proving my point of how dystopian our society has already become. Accepted opinions may be expressedly freely in a mockery of free speech.