read this its a nice story

:p Umm, this is Supershadow, the guy who claimed he had the scripts for every movie before George Lucas wrote them. This is the guy who said that he will be the one making the next Star Wars movies (who's main enemies will be Jedi with ROCkETPACKS!!11!!!), that he plays a Jedi called Nebar Foxis in Episode 3, and other crap. Seriously, 'Darth Rage'? 'Darth SCARZ'?!

Its all junk, folks.

there was a thread a few weeks back that jodo revived saying the wierd guy in the supershadow's little fiction was right.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Its sort of like, what you might call, a donkey-punch

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

SS is a joke.

Quotes from a supposed interview he says he conducted with Lucas:

George Lucas:The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi are major disappointments. I let the fans down by not directing those films myself. I really regret allowing Kersh and Richard to direct those films.

George Lucas: Thanks for being such a fantastic fan. I

I actually think he is a ST nerd who was beaten up by SW fans and this is how he gets his revenge... :blink:

Or he just likes messing with the heads of 14, no 18, no 24 year olds.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

With Lucasarts' (and Lucasfilm) penchant for closing sites down that they don't want around (ie. some mod sites?) and being strict about anything Star Wars related, I'm surprised they've never sought legal action against this clown.

Sure most of his stuff is just downright pathetic, but if I were the flannelled one I'd be bringing the smackdown on him until he cries.

George Lucas: "Who's your daddy now, biatch?"

Supershadow: "You are! You are!"

George Lucas: "Damn straight."

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

:(  Umm, this is Supershadow, the guy who claimed he had the scripts for every movie before George Lucas wrote them. This is the guy who said that he will be the one making the next Star Wars movies (who's main enemies will be Jedi with ROCkETPACKS!!11!!!), that he plays a Jedi called Nebar Foxis in Episode 3, and other crap. Seriously, 'Darth Rage'? 'Darth SCARZ'?! 

Its all junk, folks.

I've gotta go with you on this one. "Force Earthquake?, Force Avalanche?" I always knew that Revan would go down fighting trillions of tiny snowflakes. This is Knights of the Old Republic, not Poke'mon.