XBox360-ize KOTOR 1 and KOTOR 2

Well, the best solution (best meaning most convenient and most profitable) to fix K2's bugs would be to make an XBox 360 version of it. They can start K2 from the way it was on the original Xbox but fix all the bugs and add a buttload of new features which takes advantage of the 360's new technologies. Who wouldn't want to buy K2 again if it came out for 360, let alone K1.

Well, the best solution (best meaning most convenient and most profitable) to fix K2's bugs would be to make an XBox 360 version of it. They can start K2 from the way it was on the original Xbox but fix all the bugs and add a buttload of new features which takes advantage of the 360's new technologies. Who wouldn't want to buy K2 again if it came out for 360, let alone K1.

No , the old Xbox games are compatible with Xbox 360.

Only a few games will be backwards-compatible.

If they released it with the cut content restored I'd buy it again,sure.Can't really see it happening though :-

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

They might be compatible.

Some games are going to compatible because they will have the emulation code on the HD when it ships. Others are supposed to be done at a later date but if you dont have live your probably out of luck there.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Only a few games will be backwards-compatible.

If they released it with the cut content restored I'd buy it again,sure.Can't really see it happening though :(

they better if they do release it, they can make it the Expanded Edition. :*

I might be wrong, but i would've thought that they only re-release and make better all the classics of an old console onto a new console, and would have to be fairly old games too. I reckon they could do that with K1 but they wouldnt have much to improve, but if they did it with K2, it would be good, as long as they improved a lot of things.

Can you stop posting all of your lame ideas?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I wouldn't. Why would I want to spend another $100?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

M$ did eventually agree to pay NVidia to license their technology to properly emulate XBox 1 games. I imagine most games can be emulated on the 360, but I could be mistaken.

Either way, I'm sure the game could just be ported if they are releasing it on the 360.

But people don't generally recreate games from merely a few years back, but it did happen with RE.

I wouldn't. Why would I want to spend another $100?

Assumming MicroSoft

Guest MacleodCorp

So, what you are saying is: If you paid $50 for a game with bad editing problems, that you would buy a fixed game for another $50!?!?!? Therefore, you would be spending $100 on KotOR II? The game is good, but not $100 good..

I fail to see the logic of this thread.

Preech my brotha, Amen!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I say they redo kotor 2 cause it sucked and it kills me to say so

They shouldn't remake a game just because you didn't like it and your expectations were too high. Seriously, enough of this kind of talk. There was enough of it in the first week the game came out. No one cares that you didn't like the game and want it re-done.

They shouldn't remake a game just because you didn't like it and your expectations were too high.  Seriously, enough of this kind of talk.  There was enough of it in the first week the game came out.  No one cares that you didn't like the game and want it re-done.

Exactly. What kills me is that people who hated the game are still posting on the board. If you hated it that much, WHY are you still here posting about it?

They won't redo the game without the bugs and with extra content just for the 360. It would be a waste of time and money on their part. Sure, the game is popular, but it's not THAT popular... The majority of gamers wouldn't re-purchase the game just so they could play it on 360, no matter how improved it was.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I thought I already posted in this topic to say how dumb it is (both as a general idea AND from a business standpoint). But I guess now I have.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)