Create Your Own Supernatural Entity

Archmonarch

Ok, here's the concept. Create a mythological creature of some sort or another. Nothing consciously offensive allowed. Inspiration from any culture or completely original ideas acceptable. Entries may occasionaly be cross-classified.

Categories:

Hybrids: Combinations of more than one creature, whether two animals (imaginary or real) or human and animal. Ex: Griffin, Centaur, Satyr, Hippocampus, Dracogriff, Manticore, etc.

Beasts: Monstrous Animals. Ex: Fenrir, Godzilla, etc.

Flora: Monstrous Plants. Ex: Mandragora

Spirits: Ghosts, Phantasms, Spectres, etc.

Anthrocryptids: Any creature vaguely resembling Human form.

Anthrocrytid Subcategories:

Ferals: Bigfoot, Skunk Ape, Yeti, etc. Any humanoid creatures who actively avoid civilization for various reasons.

Undead: Vampires, Zombies, etc.

Strangers: Faeries, Aliens, Angels, Demons, etc. Basically creatures who could coexist with humanity through camouflage (pretending to be human), but never seem to quite fit in whether due to behavior or slightly odd appearance.

Shapeshifters: Were-anything

Mystics: Wizards, Mages, Witches, Nahuali, Shamans, Psychics etc.

Suggestions for further categories welcome.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

hows about a.... um.... were-Hoff!

by day, a normal dude.

by night, a hairy-chested, slow motion running, singing sensation (mainly in germany) with a talking car! (w00t) ;) :D

(this one's just for you Launch :- )

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Beasts: Monstrous Animals. Ex: Fenrir, Godzilla, etc.

Alright. Here goes.

Garthantik - Basically, a huge ass upside down mouth with no eyes and an amazing sense of smell. It has four legs that start as two but seperate at the knees, the feet having suction cups or whatever similar to Geckos so they can walk on the ceilings(hence the upside down head, it's straight when they're hanging). It also has two arms with the elbows pointing up, spikes for extra grip sticking in the ceiling, and large claws used to grab it's prey from the ground. Beyond this, it's basically a ravenous sack of organs encased in bones, with a small tail that also works as waste disposal and sexual organ. Usually lives in caves.

Well, that just turned out hella freaky.

Guest GroinOfDespair

I do not need to create, as I already see in my dreams what sick evil gods lay in Ryleh to slowly devour the cannibalistic dog-eat-dog fools that inhabit this festering sinkhole of a planet in ironic fashion.

When I cut into my wrists I taste a small sample of release might be found from such beasts.

I could describe them, but I would waste my poetic visions on deaf ears.

Go visit Baby Gap instead and clothe yourself with trendy consumerism as a pitiful bastion that can not stop the insanity and pure terror that will later befall this planet.

I do not need to create, as I already see in my dreams what sick evil gods lay in Ryleh to slowly devour the cannibalistic dog-eat-dog fools that inhabit this festering sinkhole of a planet in ironic fashion.

When I cut into my wrists I taste a small sample of release might be found from such beasts.

I could describe them, but I would waste my poetic visions on deaf ears.

Go visit Baby Gap instead and clothe yourself with trendy consumerism as a pitiful bastion that can not stop the insanity and pure terror that will later befall this planet.

As a metalhead,it annoys me when people call me a goth.This is why.

Pretentious ****. :angry:

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.