HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Hi all

I need help, at the moment I am Mira and I only have one medipac left and have still a long way to go and have a entourage of bounty hunters still out to get me...yikes...what can I do????

I have the cheat thing enabled and it worked while I was my main character but as this one everytime I hit the ~ key and then go to type in my cheat it cycles through my weapons etc, any ideas on that one?

Please help me!!!!

Serenia :thumbsup:

That battle was a little tough for me, so I acted like a chump.

Keep your distance and run away alot. Mira is only really useful at ranged combat.

Kill a few bounty hunters, and then if need be, wait in a safe location while you run and grab a soda. Your life will regen.

Kill a few bounty hunters, and then if need be, wait in a safe location while you run and grab a soda.  Your life will regen.

Yes, unlike KotOR, this game allows you to just stand around for a while, regenerating hit points. From what I remember, those fellows are pretty stationary and likely won't find you if you hide away in some cleared room.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

The non-cheat way is to run for the door you need to get to, then open it, avoiding all the Ubese, and letting your Jedi character kill them later.

The cheat way is to hit ~ and type in 'heal', then press enter. When this is done, your character has all health/force points restored. All actions are cancelled, but just click something, attack an enemy or move about to get going again.

P.S. You might want to double check that the cheat thing is enabled.

The first time I played, I did Nar Shadaa last and the Mira fight was crazy tough. Getting Hanharr to run through all the mines and her rocket launcher did nothing against him!

I guess set up the mines and use your shields.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

all you need to do is use your rocket launcher and fire some grenades/rockets at them. if you're in a relatively hidden spot they will go to ranged mode and try to shoot you. if all else fails just switch to a vibroblade or some other close range weapon. i was able to take them out easily on the xbox version using that technique. as for the reason the cheats won't work i dunno since i played on the xbox

You can also use an adhesive grenades, they are priceless in this fights

Not if you are a melee character like Mira is (i think)

The tactic i usually use here is to get fairly close to the bounty hunters, then go step by step until i get the attention of one or two of them, then run away quicksmart, luring them into my mines and then attacking them melee....simple :cool:

The non-cheat way is to run for the door you need to get to, then open it, avoiding all the Ubese, and letting your Jedi character kill them later.

Aside from my first playthrough, when obviously I didn't know where to go, this method has always worked for me, even leaving Mira at level 6 or whatever. It's great to do this, because

you can jedify Mira very quickly and easily, and so she's a powerful Jedi almost from the moment you get her.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

the only way you can get mira to be melee is if you personally level her (and for 20 levels it's a BlTch) but if you do either you go to the first feat and get finnesse Melee, or you go all the way and get str. otherwise she's just a glorified blaster.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Shut up Schmarth, I've heard it before. Then laughed when Jodo thought it was real.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

WTF!?!?!?

I tried the jiggle mode, but it doesn't work. Fuggin' Obsidz/LucaArtz...they f00x0red up the game.

This buggy POSz0rs (aside: make anything a "z0rs" and it's instantly more "l33t") is why j00 da vide0 gamerz shouldz0rs boycott dem d00ds at Lucazzz0rds. They just think they 0wnz0rs j00, but j00 n33d to r3pr353n7!

Obsidz/Lucas is teh suck!