Jedi Ruins Mp3?

You could probably download it yourself. If I could find the Hampster Dance on mp3, I'm sure you could find that. :x And if you do find it, let me know. I'm interested in a copy myself, but when I try to download game music my brother yells at me. :p

sig2.gif

(Advise: Wait for Music/Movie patch)

Well if it sounded alright to them ingame then they shouldn't mind it outside the game either.

I just say this because there's no point in not listening to it since the patch may not even come out - or at least anytime soon.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Wouldnt the KOTOR2 restoration team be able to get ahold of this file since they are playing around with the entire game??

You can just get it from the files using Miles Sound Tools. Just find it and decompress. :thumbsup:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

It's a shame LA didn't want to publish Gladius soundtrack. It is even better that TSL soundtrack... :-

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Bioware released Jade Empire, LA released Secret Weapons etc.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It's a shame LA didn't want to publish Gladius soundtrack. It is even better that TSL soundtrack... >_<

I agree to a certain extent. I enjoyed the Gladius in-game music, but I'm not certain it beats out KOTOR II's music. I think the music in KOTOR II rival's Jeremy Soule's incredible work in KOTOR I... and I think it has a more "Star Wars-y" feel to it than KOTOR I's tracks. Especially the battle music (Peragus Battle and Jek Jek Tarr Battle are 2 really good examples)... as well as Kreia's Dark Theme.

But, I would like to have both the Gladius & KOTOR II soundtracks. They both rule in their own way! :thumbsup:

Hmm maybe I have cotton in my ears, but those files don't sound all that much better than the ones culled from the game files.

The bass notes are a little richer and fuller....there's some difference certainly...but nothing to wet my pants. Somehow I expected them to sound a lot better, not just somewhat better....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Hmm maybe I have cotton in my ears, but those files don't sound all that much better than the ones culled from the game files.

The bass notes are a little richer and fuller....there's some difference certainly...but nothing to wet my pants. Somehow I expected them to sound a lot better, not just somewhat better....

Wow... Lady C. I guess you're a high quality gal, huh? Nothing but the best to get you goin... :thumbsup:" I'm still working on those mp3's... I'll let you know when I'm done.

lol...

Well, like I said...maybe my ears just don't hear what others hear. I'm no audiophile, but yeah, my ears are pretty fickle.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

My computer speakers are better than my car speakers.

One day I'll wire my computer into the tower speakers we use for the TV/stereo in the living room....just to see...heh

And I'm sure your mp3's sound fine... :thumbsup:

Yeah, they're ok... I like the "Peragus Battle" one I made better than the "Battle on the Ebon Hawk" one. I'll send them to you when I'm done with all of them... which could take a while. By the way, any more of those pics coming? :thumbsup: I don't want to seem pushy or anything... just when you get spare time and feel like doing it, that's fine with me. >_<

I've gotten kind of obsessed with .avi making...not just of Kotor2 either. >_<

I'm like that...kinda flakily obsessive. :D

I've gotten kind of obsessed with .avi making...not just of Kotor2 either.  :lol:

I'm like that...kinda flakily obsessive. :D

That's cool... although what else could possibly be more fun to make .avi's out of than KOTOR II?? :) But yeah, whenever you're tired of making .avi's, and feel like doing more of those pics, feel free. No hurry. :cool:

Listening to Griskey's sample and comparing them to the ones in the game, is like listening it first from the front row at a concert and then from a tincan.

Lucasarts, pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top, release the patch.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy