question

Can't miss it actually, as you need to see that movie to "uncover" that the code to the elevator has been reversed, and thus alows you to type it in and continue (unless you bash the console ofcourse, then you can miss it, but who does that om his-her first game through already?)

And about the first pic: For some odd reason your Jedi gets sticked into that guy, since his hologram spawns there. In 1.0B manual it says about a "See your PC in movie graphical error fix" but I suppose:

1) Fix doesn't work

2) They talk about some other graphical issue

I opened the door but didn't see that movie. I just tried the code which I still seem to remember though I haven't played for so long. 2-17-13-5-7 and when it didn't work I tried it backwards.

One of the bodies in that room has a holo recording. Once you have it in your inventory, go to the console and select the menu option 'play movie', or something like that. That will show the movie.

^ Nope, that one is just extra

The movie is played if you use the console that asks for the code, and select the "Play Recording" (or something in that style)

Also note that the chars like seen there only appear if you have a card WITHOUT Pixel/Vertex Shaders, otherwise they will be the "Hologram blue", and also the error on pic1 wouldn't be seen...

EDIT: ^^, oh, and that code is wrong :huh:

Can't miss it actually

Sure you can. I missed it the second time I played. Only I remembered from the first game that the code had been reversed, so I manually entered it. :thumbsup:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

But did they impinge on each other?

Sometimes they occupied the same space, in which case the projected image replaced that part of the Exile's image. They didn't bump into each other, though.

So the anti-aliasing still worked. Good, otherwise I must have been concentrating on something else, because it never seemed to be too big a deal to me ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yep, you can miss it if you want to have Atton in your party so desperately that you ignore all puzzles and side-quests  :-

Yes, because Atton is absolutely, 100% the only reason I play.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Wow, Silver i knew you were an atton fan, but the only reason you play?! :p, thats dedication. :D

Oh yeah. In fact, I only bought the game because of Atton, even though I'd never even heard of him before.

(I suppose I should probably start using emoticons indicating that I'm being sarcastic, otherwise I'm sure *someone* out there will think I'm being serious.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I've never had that Exile-gets-stickied glitch in my games.....and I've done that area a lot of times....

But of course, as soon as I say that, the next time I do that spot, it'll happen.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts