KOTOR story......

... And so totally HOT.

Am I right fella's? I mean, am I right?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What I meant was that my Perfect World was slightly shattered there for a moment, turning it into a non-Perfect World. Then as I got a clarifying answer from Metadigital, my Perfect World reverted back to normal. So a world which is perfect for me need not be perfect for you.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

But the alternate unperfect word still remains as a prallel universe.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But the alternate unperfect word still remains as a prallel universe.

Since it is likely to be a non-Perfect World for anyone but me, I guess you could say that. It is, however, always the same world; it's just which adjective you see most fit to use as pre-modifier.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Am I right fellas? Am I right?

Am I right fellas?  Am I right?

It depends.

It depends on your definition of "alternate".

It depends on your definition of "unperfect".

It depends on your definition of "parallel".

It depends on your definition of "remains".

It depends on your definition of "world".

So, Yes (and No). Just ask Erwin Schr

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I thought it was really cool that you could kill carth if you played as a dark female and made him fall in love with you. You had the option of killing him or Bastila killing him, apparantly bioware cut out another option of swiching back to the light and dying with carth on the starforge.

I thought it was really cool that you could kill carth if you played as a dark female and made him fall in love with you. You had the option of killing him or Bastila killing him, apparantly bioware cut out another option of swiching back to the light and dying with carth on the starforge.

Yeah cool. I enjoyed killin that wanker for turning on me.

Yeah cool. I enjoyed killin that wanker for turning on me.

I enjoyed killin him so i would have to listed to anymore of his whining and betraying bull sh*t, i mean cry me a river. :thumbsup:

But Revan is a grrrrrrrrrrl.

Did you look under his pants?

Under his pants? You mean inside his pants? Or under his skirt?

If you look under someone's pants then you see their shoes.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)