I Just Can't Get Enough

EnderAndrew

Sony Pictures is pushing ahead with the sequels I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER 3, HOLLOW MAN 2, and ROAD HOUSE 2. It has not been determined yet whether Columbia Pictures or Screen gems will release them theatrically or whether any or all will go directly to video.

Michael Weiss is writing SUMMER 3. The story will center on a group of teenagers who believe they accidentally killed a man only to discover that the would-be victim is now out to kill them. Neal Moritz and Erik Feig will produce. None of the original cast will return.

Claudio Fah is directing HOLLOW MAN 2 from a script by Joel Soisson. The story revolves around a Seattle detective and a biologist who are on the run from a dangerous invisible assassin gone rogue as well as the government forces that created him.

And Scott Ziehl will direct ROAD HOUSE 2. The film will start where the original left off and will once again be about a tough bouncer hired to tame a rowdy bar.

I've considered trying to sell a script and pursuing a career in film, but only really bad scripts get sold.

So maybe I have a shot.

Last year I read that while The Passion was breaking box-office records, a guy pitched a concept (a spec script) for a movie, and got something like 3 million dollars for the concept alone.

It was called The Passion of the Arc, where God brings a flood to modern Earth. It would be The Pefect Storm, meets The Day After Tomorrow with a limited religious bent.

Go for it, just remeber that it has to include :

1. action - I mean, thats what you yell when you start the camera)

2. comic relief - preferably one of those funny black guys)

3. a hot chick for the boys and love for the girls

4. family values - someone could have a nice grandma

have those and you cant fail :lol:

btw, does anyone notice how theyre making films trying to make certain ridiculous aspects of highschool appear cool? I saw some film that tried to make BAND CAMP cool!! I mean, whats next? Cool black guys listening to hiphop in the chessclub?!!!?!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What about Crossroads 2? Everyone loves Britney!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

De-flowered Britney. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

What about Crossroads 2? Everyone loves Britney!

Is that where she loses her "flower" again?

I wouldn't know since I didn't see the first one.

Me neither, but my teenage step-daughter did, and appraised me of the plot, in a one sentence synopsis.

She liked Not Another Teen Movie, too, but I found it very tedious after the first joke ... that was repeated endlessly (until I switched it off after about ten minutes).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I think that's the central conceit and the leitmotif all-in-one. In fact, that particular Blcokbuster rents soft-pr0n, so I don't even know if it's a film from the traditional Hollywood, or the other Hollywood.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Well, I think that's the central conceit and the leitmotif all-in-one. In fact, that particular Blcokbuster rents soft-pr0n, so I don't even know if it's a film from the traditional Hollywood, or the other Hollywood.

it had every thing you need in a film :D

1. action - I mean, thats what you yell when you start the camera)

2. comic relief - Bill Murray

3. a hot chick for the boys and love for the girls- I think both those bases were covered :wub:

4. family values - Well maybe not

Sorry meta i didn't know how to do the quote thingy's but as you said thats pretty much all you need