the "funny" lines out?

Hi,

I was just woundering about a couple of things,

(I have beaten the game 3 times (2LS, 1DS))

1.) Is it possible to actually see Master Vash alive? (I don't think so but still...)

2.) Was the funny dialogue cut out of the game? (you know like when atton says "Are you an Angel?" and the like. Because I have heard that if you beat it on LS and DS you get the extra Dialogue, I have and I don't have it so I guess it got pulled along with the ending and half the story...)

Thanks

I'm currently trying to put Vash back, since the KOTOR II Restoration Team refused to do so. Although the idea behind is not mine. Basically, in the proposed version, instead of her, you see the body of her apprentice Kaah, who is luckily mentioned in her voiceover. Then you encounter Vash in the Secret Tomb, have a conversation, and in the end she sacrifices herself to save you from Sion.

Hi,

I was just woundering about a couple of things,

(I have beaten the game 3 times (2LS, 1DS))

1.) Is it possible to actually see Master Vash alive? (I don't think so but still...)

2.) Was the funny dialogue cut out of the game? (you know like when atton says "Are you an Angel?" and the like. Because I have heard that if you beat it on LS and DS you get the extra Dialogue, I have and I don't have it so I guess it got pulled along with the ending and half the story...)

Thanks

To get the "LINES" you must complete the game with a darkside character and a lightside character and on the third play must be a female character. I have done it on X-box and have an understanding that it will work on the computer-version. Though, I have never tried. Someone let me know if the computer-version can do this.

wow, that was fast, thanks.

I think I'll try it today

Too bad on Vash, I would have liked to kill her instead of finding her dead...

Any word on when the Restoration project will be done?

wow, that was fast, thanks.

I think I'll try it today

Yuh...I thought she was the BEST looking character in the game. She was pro-exile so I guess it would have made it hard to play with her alive.

To get the "LINES" you must complete the game with a darkside character and a lightside character and on the third play must be a female character.

OR if you play a male PC on the third time, instead of those lines from Atton you can get the Handmaiden to recite Echani poetry, or so I've heard.

sig2.gif

To get the "LINES" you must complete the game with a darkside character and a lightside character and on the third play must be a female character.

OR if you play a male PC on the third time, instead of those lines from Atton you can get the Handmaiden to recite Echani poetry, or so I've heard.

True. :cool: :cool: Forgot about her.

I've alway like this funny line from HK-47.

"Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope...Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

Check the site = KOTOR2 Restoration Project

They don't have a time for completion yet, but at least they are sticking at it.

She was pro-exile so I guess it would have made it hard to play with her alive.

I guess if thats right, it wouldve made for some pretty interesting conversation dialogue with her had they put her in as alive, but there again is the problem of early deadlines.

Has anyone any idea whether the TSL restoration team are going to try and restore this part of the game?? :thumbsup:

Has anyone any idea whether the TSL restoration team are going to try and restore this part of the game?? :thumbsup:

It would seem not. It's not mentioned as a target on their website, and they do say that they're focusing their efforts on only a few areas, in order to keep the project achievable.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

wait why would vash be on the droid planet?-telos right

Yes and no...I see your point there, why would Vash have been on the droid planet?? Unless she was actually supposed to be involved in the plot someone mentioned about finding her apprentice instead of her, then it wouldnt work, as you are allways suupposed to find her on Korriban. Why else would they put Korriban there apart from the cave??

And no you dont find her on Telos-its Korriban

Has anyone any idea whether the TSL restoration team are going to try and restore this part of the game?? :huh:

It would seem not. It's not mentioned as a target on their website, and they do say that they're focusing their efforts on only a few areas, in order to keep the project achievable.

Since M4-78 was partially finished and they have to think up way too many things over there, they won't do it...

And so, most likely no Vash (there isn't a single Korriban-survive line, as far as I could find)...

She was on the droid planet. Original plan. If you don't mind a little search try my Sig's cut-pieces audio clips link, and somewhere on the last pages all of her Convo's on M4-78 that have been recorded are there...

And the Droid planet isn't Telos. On Telos is the Droid FACTORY (HK)...

Yes and no...I see your point there, why would Vash have been on the droid planet?? Unless she was actually supposed to be involved in the plot someone mentioned about finding her apprentice instead of her, then it wouldnt work, as you are allways suupposed to find her on Korriban. Why else would they put Korriban there apart from the cave??

And no you dont find her on Telos-its Korriban

Well actually she was supposed to be found on M4-78 but they didn't have time to finish it so they cut the planet from the game and they didn't have time to do another VO for Vash so they cut her completely. <_<

^ So wrong

She used to be at Droid Planet M4-78...

But since that one was cut...

I know that. But it doesn't prevent placing her on Korriban, porovided that lines specific to M4-78 are cut.

true :thumbsup:

I'm currently trying to put Vash back, since the KOTOR II Restoration Team refused to do so. Although the idea behind is not mine. Basically, in the proposed version, instead of her, you see the body of her apprentice Kaah, who is luckily mentioned in her voiceover. Then you encounter Vash in the Secret Tomb, have a conversation, and in the end she sacrifices herself to save you from Sion.

You do know that from your Apprentice and Secret Tomb there is ZERO voice-overs...

And from M4-78 there is a whole conversation (like with the other Jedi Masters, like I said, check Sig)

We don't need any voiceover for a dead apprentice, do we? :huh:

As for M4-78 - there are very few lines in Vash's dialog that do refer to it, and they can be easily omitted.

Here is Vash's dialog, as it's supposed to sound in the tomb. The following encounter with Sion doesn't need any voiceover at all. (Extract the archive to the game folder, then type 'warp newkor' in the cheat console - it's just for conversation testing, so it's not the tomb but the Korriban outdoors, Vash is standing just near the Ebon Hawk.)

• 1 year later...