Banned from the Codex!

Diogo Ribeiro

Hmmm.. That's ok. I was banned by their semi sister board elsewhere. I'm surprised the Codex banned ya though sicne they supposedly don't believe in banning. Ah well.

It's the Internet! (w00t)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"More information"? Exitium is a douchebag, that's all the information we need to know.

I sent Saint a PM from these boards, as I don't have his email stored in my email account. Just told him about the situation, and showed him the same picture. In all honesty I'm not concerned if the ban is lifted or not. That I have been banned from there by "Rexexitumolinvictus" just proves I was doing something right - just as right when he changed my forum rank to some insulting title.

If the ban is lifted I will keep giving hell to that overbloated attention whore. If it isn't, I don't care. All the same to me. The only downfall is that several of the board members are fun people to talk with, but hey, them's the breaks.

Nicely done Roleplayer - you're one stone cold killer.  :D

If I'm elected I promise to keep fighting the tyranny of gookery everywhere it rears its ugly head and crappy Pepsi jackets!

Although by virtue of using Crapinet Explorer, you should quite rightly be banned. 

^_^

Well, Avant Browser is more of a frontend to IE, and does a good job as it is. I've been tempted to change before, but for now it's fine.

Well then ... let's say thanks for the sharing, but we'll hope that such posting does not become the norm or I will have to be un- LAZY :)

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: