Stargate: Atlantis

Darkside

If it was they were running and trying to get to a station, No it's the first part of the four hr pilot. Otherwise I really don't know what it was unless you give me some plot.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I actually like both Stargates.  :blink:  I also like the new Battlestar Galactica.  All three shows kick major arse.  Far far far superior than anything that is on the WB or UPN.  Hell, I find them more entertaining than 2 out of 3 CSIs.

What he said. Atlantis is good, but the new Battlestar Galactica was unbefarkinglevably awesome. What really pisses me off is that the UK has to wait until farking October for series 2. It's not ****ing fair.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I actually like both Stargates.  :(  I also like the new Battlestar Galactica.  All three shows kick major arse.  Far far far superior than anything that is on the WB or UPN.  Hell, I find them more entertaining than 2 out of 3 CSIs.

What he said. Atlantis is good, but the new Battlestar Galactica was unbefarkinglevably awesome. What really pisses me off is that the UK has to wait until farking October for series 2. It's not ****ing fair.

Bah! Finland=No sg1(well not after season 6), no sg atlantis, no battlestar galactica. This not is ****ing fair.

Thank god for adsl.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Think about the joy of the Aussies (Austrailians not Austrians) Sky One gives them Battlestar at least a year before it is run in the US.

What I just don't understand is why the hell the show can't be aired both in the US and the UK at the same time. What's so bloody difficult about it?

Oh, and anyone notice that the Jack Chick thread seemed to disappear? Deleted, I suppose.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

WE WANT ANCIENTS, WE WANT ANCIENTS, WE WANT ANCIENTS.

For once i want to see an ancient actually do somthing rather than stare like a kind old grandma at daniel.

nope no ancient blasting wraith. ancient tech yes, actual ancients No.

Umm...actual ancients, yes. There was one condemned to live on a particular planet and to protect all the planet's inhabitants from the Wraith. She was masquerading as a high-priestess, and blasts a fair number of Wraith ships during the episode. I believe this is the episode of which Steve speaks.

Also, there were quite a lot of ancients in the episode near the end of the first series where what's-her-name was on Atlantis back at the time the Wraith were about to defeat the Ancients, who were still living on Atlantis.

What I want to see more of is the Furlings. Umm...on second thoughts, maybe not. I don't want some spin-off called Stargate YiffG-1. :p:x

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!