What was that?

Well, I've been playing Star Wars Galaxies, and decided to go onto the Tutorial to see how much had changed, and Bastila Shan does the voice for the woman who tells you how to do it etc.

It was kinda cool and it made me want to play KotOR 1 and 2 again.. so I played them both, and somewhere in the middle of KotOR2, Kreia mensions a game.. I think something like Holo-Chess or something. Does anyone know what? lol.

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

and It is Holochess.

What threw me off in Kotor 2 was that Bastila's mother and the chick in Khoonda are the same voice. So did Bastila's mother take over Khoonda?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Well Bastila just gives you the basics of Star Wars Galaxies, like how to walk and talk etc? and I've heard by random people about the spelling of Holochess (or sometimes Holo-Chess) so :thumbsup: lol.

Oh, and did Bastila do the voice of the Czerka officer on Telos? the one whos incharge.. forgot her name. :x

Shane Tyduk

Some awesome title name here

"If you sharpen a knife to its limits,

you run the risk of cutting your own

hand. The knife has no choice but to

be as sharp as you made it."

plus the area between town's is completly full of buildings, there's no more trackless wasts, this was back when I was playing 2 years ago.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Not surprising.  Jennifer Hale, the voice actress behind Bastila, has been in many a computer game.  She was also the voice of the female Jaden Korr (Jedi Academy), and has had numerous roles in various cartoons as well.

In some long-ago seeming thread, I listed a bunch of the voice actors and other projects from which I thought we might recognize them, but I don't remember what the thread was called! Anyway, take a look at IMDb -- it's all there, and it was pretty fun to figure out who sounded familar and why.

Or maybe that's just me being a geek,

Cloris