rash during loading

rash during loading
Maybe it's due to Atton's infamous alien STD...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

i am having a problem..the game often crashs during loading..is there anything that can be done about this?

forget those idiots they'd laugh at anything because the don't have a healthy sense of humor <_< , sorry no it's one of the many bugs of Kotor2 <_<

Oh come on Jodo, it was kind of funny. I wasn't trying to be mean and I'm sure Silver and Meta weren't either. I'm sorry some of the very members I was speaking of have been so hard on you, but you need to lighten up a little. You know we love you. :blink:

(j/k, though we do like you okay :p )

sig2.gif

rash during loading..is there anything that can be done about this?

*Cues up!*

T R O J A N M A Nnnnnn!!! :) :ph34r: :ph34r: :blink:"

(Dual-Boot)Windows XP Pro (32 - Bit) SP3 & Windows Vista Ultimate (SP 1) 64 Bit | Intel Dual Core 2 Quad 6600 @ 2.4 Ghz | 8 GB Corsair DDR 3 Ram 1600 mhz | GeForce 9600 GT 512 MB PCI Express X 3 SLI enabled | NVidia Forceware Drivers 181.22| EVGA nForce 790I-SLI Ultra MOBO | Thermalake 850 Watt PWR |

i am having a problem..the game often crashs during loading..is there anything that can be done about this?

forget those idiots they'd laugh at anything because the don't have a healthy sense of humor <_< , sorry no it's one of the many bugs of Kotor2 <_<

I'd say that that sense of humour is very healthy indeed! Y'know a good laugh makes for a longer life, and that laugh was good. :D

Back on topic: Is it only during loading you experience this rash? Or is there actually a remote possibility that it has no connection to KotOR2 whatsoever? Try travelling between planets, save your game, talk to people, you know, do KotOR2y things. If the rash remains, my suspicions are that it has nothing to do with your computer game, and you should try to get a hold of a body lotion of some sort. Good luck!

(Oh dang! Couldn't help myself...)

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum