The official late 80's eary 90's TV series thread

I think I can imagine it. :lol:

No it's nothing like that It only carries a 12 rating. :wub:

In case certain images were going through your mind this is the Dirty Pair.

Kei

Of the two, Kei is the more feisty and boisterous. Kei is the firebrand of the group. Of the two, she is more quick to anger, and much harder to reason with once she gets angry. More than one incident has been precipitated by Kei's violent temper. And the easiest way to get on her bad side is to refer to her and Yuri as the Dirty Pair.

Kei has a love of weapons

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Launchy, how old are you.  I remember that from when I was a kid. 

Does anyone else remember Harry and the Hendersons.  I used to think that show was so awesome.

Too old...

And yes, I remember that show... and what... you used to think that show was awesome... I believe its stood the test of time... :)

n_impressed-002-06.jpg

Oh, there was nothing funnier in those days than an irrate father...

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

i remember that show!

i seem to recall that at one stage the bad guys had rings too. and they summoned Captain Pollution....

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

P.S. What the hell was Heart all about... stupid Ma-Ti  :o

Sell five units instead of four to make the complete set, thus increasing profits.

I remember this show was a great novelty as a new eco-friendly cartoon, even making it into the mainstream news as such. Imagine the surprise when it turned out to be utter rubbish. :-

As we've ascended to the dizzy heights of children's TV, does anyone remember Secret Valley, an Australian kids TV series?

Oooh, way of entering italics has changed! :o

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I remember Nicole Kidman's acting debut series, the Edison Twins.

Anything and everything was better than Captain Planet.  Captain Planet made my puns look good in comparison.

Ender, that's over the top!

Nothing can make your puns look good.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ya I remember that show, I think it spent a year on one of the major networks and then was on UPN or syndication afterwards.

For some reason it always reminded me of the Flash show that was on the air briefly

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

YAY MARK HAMILL WAS THE TRICKSTER HORAYYYYYY.

Then there is the old batman animated series.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

never heard of secret valley but anyone remember Sweet Valley high? Now was that wank material or what?!! :D :D :D

Wank gets through the content filter?Brilliant!

And yes,it was indeed o:)

But how come no-ones mentioned Saved by the Bell?With Elizabeth Berkely before she got her norks out in Showgirls,thus fulfilling all our adolescent dreams :(

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

For some reason it always reminded me of the Flash show that was on the air briefly

I can't beleive I forgot that one! The dad from Dawsons' Creek in a rubber suit that nobody could run in. Now that I think about it he didn't really run around that much... :blink:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Depends, do you remember that show Dinosaucers or that other show Dinoriders?

How about Dink the Little Dinosaur?

Seriously was I the only one horribly frightened by that show Pinwheel

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.