Mystery of lost TSL patches solved!

After reading this, it becomes clear why LA is delaying TSL patches: they were very busy with moving their HQ!

Yahoo News

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Weren't they moving offices about three months ago?

And since when does that provide such a problem? I've been in a number of office moves, and they generally disrupt the specific office work flow for one (at most two) days.

I even moved an entire London Data Centre of a Fortune 100 company in a weekend, with three other people.

In short, it's not even an excuse; it's a line.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Considering Obsidian would be the one to actually physically do the patch, how exactly does Lucasarts moving HQ's affect that?

It because LucasArts decide when they release a patch and they are hosting the content. Anyway, it should not have been delayed so long. Let's hope this patch will come soon.

They just have a mess mixed with holidays and they're uncompetent LA, so they've probably forgot about all this patch business.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It wasn't even Lucasarts that was moving. It was Lucasfilms.

Unless they all work in the same building..?  :rolleyes:

Yes they did.

"Most of the divisions will move to the complex from Marin County

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 1 month later...
Why are you bumping all these old topics when you're not really adding anything to the discussion in the topics? :blink:

I believe this to be a new form of posting, called Necro-spamming, twice this has happened today now I think.

Seriously, stop spamming old threads ;)"

I believe this to be a new form of posting, called Necro-spamming, twice this has happened today now I think.

Seriously, stop spamming old threads  :)"

It's just plain retarded. If people want to inflate their post total atleast post in active topics. There's enough active topics as it is without having to dig up stuff that hasn't been posted in for 2 months. <_<

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Maybe for once someone is using the Search button (which is your friend). But necroposting is evil I suppose, according to Battlecookiee.

That's fine if they have something meaningful to add, but was his post really that thought provoking and discussion provoking to resurrect this thread?

Maybe for once someone is using the Search button (which is your friend). But necroposting is evil I suppose, according to Battlecookiee.

That's fine if they have something meaningful to add, but was his post really that thought provoking and discussion provoking to resurrect this thread?

From what i've seen of his/her posts, they seemed riddle like. Odd.