Jade Empire has a homosexual romance?

I didn't realize that you could have a gay romance (or atleast hint at one) in Jade Empire.

I'm playing as a male PC and I'm in Imperial City at the point where Sky (a male NPC) has his conversation with me. He comments that I seem to show no interest in Silk Fox and Dawn Star and asks me whether it's because....and one of my dialogue options was it was because of him. Then he responds, and then one of my responses was that if he felt uncomfortable about it we can not mention it for now. So now I left him contemplating our budding romance. I'm obviously still in the middle of it so I don't know if you can actually continue the romance, but when I saw that dialogue I started laughing because I didn't know that option was in there.

No wonder Volourn loves this game so much. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I haven't played as a female PC.

For whatever reason (maybe because I'm a guy), a female on female romance doesn't seem as....taboo or naughty....as a male on male romance in video games.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm sure there was some definite tension between my female PC and Viconia. But I could have imagined it. Oh baby.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I haven't played as a female PC. 

For whatever reason (maybe because I'm a guy), a female on female romance doesn't seem as....taboo or naughty....as a male on male romance in video games.

Funnily enough, in my experience, this seems to be the case for women, too. Something to do with penetration (or lack thereof) in lesbianism ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah. I've always played Open Palm though, and it's annoying hard to get the Sky romance as a male open palm NPC. You need to be unpleasant and dismissive to BOTH Dawn Star and Silk Fox BEFORE Sky's "Eternal Companions" speech. You can't just be neutral. You have to be somewhat rude in both cases.

It took me three playthroughs as an Open Palm male NPC to get the Sky romance, despite attempting to get it the first two times and having my OP responses to Dawn Star and Silk Fox make it inaccesssible.

Because it has same sex romances?

Well, that might be a reason enough.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You must own very few games.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

On Fallout 2 you can have a same sex relationship, not that there's a lot you can say to your npc's anyway....

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Eh. JE is still the same price it wa sat the start. I presume it depends where you are. Heck, games like TOEE, NWN: GE, and BL are still at decent prices where I am.

As for the topic, it's old news. :shifty:"

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.