Bruce Lee VS Tyson

Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?

• Bruce Lee
    • Tyson

If it was a real boxing match, Bruce Lee might win on a decision if he doesn't get hit. Any other way he would own Tyson. Three to one odds say if BL got into trouble he would poke him in the eyes or go for his balls... :shifty:

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Jet Li may not be as good as Bruce Lee, but he was the Chinese national champion for five times. You got to respect that.

And Chow is a comedian who does matial arts.

A martial artist use double in his film,what do you think?

Use my name,a famous spell in the AD&D or Power Word:kill. :shifty:

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

He taught martial arts for living before he ever considering acting.

Senseis are considered professional martial artists.  I think that's pretty cut and dry.

Last time I checked, not many actors develop their own style of martial arts, such as Bruce Lee did with Jeet Kun Do.

I am afirad you are wrong again :-

Lee has always aimed to be an actor since childhood, in fact, he was a child actor in Hong Kong.

He was an actor before he was a ung Fu teacher, surely he was not teaching, or even giving out anyone pointers in Kung Fu as a child actor :(

Lee was an acton actor and the first in his own class, very much depended on his obsession in his Kung Fu training as well as an highly displined acting background. As we all know he opened up the path for many other acton actors. So it is understanable that you could not have oftern find many in your checks. :)

Before that he worked in other what we considered today as money jobs, he spent a lot of time fighting others in the company of his elder fellow kung fu student, they say Lee actually leant more Kung Fu form this elder fellow student than Master yip Mon himself, but I guess we could not find out the truth about it. He only started his own school of teaching after he left Hong Kong in the US, so I am afraid you are wrong in that one too :)

Additionally, the film, "Game of Death", as you know, most of "bruch lee' in the film was not played by him (as he was dead in the middle fo the project), but the fight with the tall black sportsman you metioned, is indeed highly planed. It was NOT "real" as you put in one of your old post.

There were even drawings from Lee himself about the going of the fight and how the camera should work.

Have a good weekend everyone!

I will use the Touch Of Death on the three people who voted for Tyson.

You know, I once saw a video of some uber 1337 martial artist try to pull off that trick (or a similar one) on a Vale Tudo fighter. Thirty seconds later, the martial artist was lying on the floor with his knee impossibly bent.

Fighting experience always wins against fancy moves. Add to that Tyson's strength, endurance and reflexes, and you get...

slayer.jpg

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Jet Li's older movies are definetely cool. I think I've seen all of them multiple times. They are a lot more entertaining than any Hollywood flicks he's been in.

He's really talented and deserves respect.

Tony Jaa is unreal. You can feel the power in Muay Thai in Ong Bak. I winced everytime he smashed his elbows and knees into his onscreen opponents. The guys getting hit must have hurt even though it was a movie.

I've always liked Bruce Lee's onscreen style of fighting. There are no flashy spinning stuff. It's just pure direct power with each strike he makes. There is no doubt that he was very skilled and trained his body vigorously.

I think boxers have a disadvantage against any skilled martial artist with real fighting experience. Probably because other fighters will go for the legs and knees while boxers aren't familiar with attacking and defending the lower part of the body. But then again I've seen some boxers crouch really really low and smash their opponents to oblivion.

I personally like Donnie Yen. He has unreal speed and power. One of my favorite martial arts movie scenes is in Once Upon a Time In China 2 or 3...I think. Jet Li plays the Chinese Hero Hwang Bi Hong and Donnie Yen plays the part of a loyalist Chinese army official.

When they first meet in the movie Donnie Yen's character tests Bi Hong's martial abilities by engaging in a staff fight. This quickly escalates into both men wielding TWO long staves simultaneously against each other. So onscreen we see four staves whirling around at insane speeds. You have to see it to appreciate it.

Bruce Lee is dead long time so he can't fight with Tyson,if he can raise you know everyting.

If you want watch the Bruce lee's film,see the The Way Of The Dragon that is the best one.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Rocco Francis Marchegiano is the best of them all.....Rocky had a record of 49-0 with 43 knockout wins.He has the records as the only Heavyweight champion to go the longest undefeated and his position as the only world Heavyweight champion to go undefeated through his whole career.

Beat that.

Rocco Francis Marchegiano is the best of them all.....Rocky had a record of 49-0 with 43 knockout wins.He has the records as the only Heavyweight champion to go the longest undefeated and his position as the only world Heavyweight champion to go undefeated through his whole career.

Beat that.

Cassius Clay won the heavyweight title in his thirties, after being the youngest to win it. He won it three times, AND beat the monster that was George Foreman in his prime ("Rope-a-Dope"): Mr Foreman won a heavyweight belt a couple of years ago (in his fifties).

Mr Ali (as he wanted to be called after his conversion to Islam) had lost several years of his professional career due to the US politics, yet he still was able to win.

I have watched a lot of the fights, and I will tell you now that, although I do think Rocky was pretty damn good, Ali was the greatest.

Edit:

:blink: :cool:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT