Bruce Lee VS Tyson

Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?

• Bruce Lee
    • Tyson

I will bet on Tyson. The weight difference is too much.

Nah. Skill and brains beat pure size/brawn everytime. It is precisely because Bruce Lee is so much smaller he would be far more agile and knock Tyson down before he realizes what hit him.

And you know what they say.. the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

image002.gifLancer

With gloves, not much damage can be done. But with fists, Bruce can kill Tyson if he land his hit on the right spot, or have I watched too many martial arts flicks?

It's quite possible to do it. But you can kill someone by punching them in the head too. There are a lot of factors involved.

In a boxing match (which wasnt what the poll was about) Tyson would probably win. Even if it was a case of Bruce being disqualified.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Nah. Skill and brains beat pure size/brawn everytime. It is precisely because Bruce Lee is so much smaller he would be far more agile and knock Tyson down before he realizes what hit him.

And you know what they say.. the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

Right. That's why flyweight champions always beat the sh*t out of heavyweights.

Boxers are used to both withstanding and dodging blows. And just one hook from Tyson would probably break a few bones to anyone without a comparable muscular mass. So... yeah.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Remember Tyson has fought on the streets since he was a kid. In a pure dog fight, he can pull some nasty moves on Bruce, too. It would be an interesting fight.

Actually Tyson should make a film with Jet Li. It would help him pay back some of his debts, too.

My English not well so I can't speak clearly.

With gloves,in the boxing ground,with boxing rule ,perhaps Lee may lose but if no rule ,Tyson would die quickly.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Remember Tyson has fought on the streets since he was a kid. In a pure dog fight, he can pull some nasty moves on Bruce, too. It would be an interesting fight.

Actually Tyson should make a film with Jet Li. It would help him pay back some of his debts, too.

NO! No more non-actors doing movies! I can't stand it anymore!

*grabs hair* >_<

DL

P.S. Bruce forever :shifty:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Steven chow is the new jackie chan... but funny.

Jet Li was good in his early chinese films I especially like Fist of Legends. All his US films were balls though and Hero - i wanted to stab my brain.

Tony Jaa is a (relatively) new martial arts star from thailand - his speciality is Muay Thai. Watch Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior.

Jet Li sucks!!! ITS ALL ABOUT TONY JAA!!!!!

FEAR THE FLAMING DEVIL'S KICK OF DOOM!!

Jet Li is really suck,although I'm a Chinese but I must speak truce.

Who is Tony Jaa?

What? Are you kidding me? Jet Li's old films all kick ass. Have you seen Fists of Legend (Jing Wu Ying Xiong)?

Tony is the Thai kid from Ong-Bak (Dao Fe Xian).

(And I got a better six-pec than Chow's :shifty:". )

Jet Li sucks!!! ITS ALL ABOUT TONY JAA!!!!!

FEAR THE FLAMING DEVIL'S KICK OF DOOM!!

Jet Li is really suck,although I'm a Chinese but I must speak truce.

Who is Tony Jaa?

What? Are you kidding me? Jet Li's old films all kick ass. Have you seen Fists of Legend (Jing Wu Ying Xiong)?

Tony is the Thai kid from Ong-Bak.

(And I got a better six-pec than Chow's :shifty:". )

I seen the Fist of Legend (Jing Wu Ying Xiong精武英雄)more than 5 times.

Have you seen the Fist of Fury(Jing Wu Men精武门) 1 time?

Steven Chow is a fans of Bruce Lee,watch the Kung Fu and you can find many action from Bruce Lee's film.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee