Bruce Lee VS Tyson

Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Bruce Lee VS Tyson, who would win?

• Bruce Lee
    • Tyson

Bruce would kick butt, even when tyson was in his prime

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Some of the lads I have spoken with are involved in martial arts, by that, I mean they have actual combat experienced.

One of the staments they came up with is that, "You cant compare the two of different weights (range), and if they were to fight together, usually the heavier would win".

(And I dont think they mean a far bastard)

Although I have been interested in martial arts in the pass, I actaully have no combat experience (real ones), so after the talk, from wishing Bruce Lee the winner, I ended up beliving Tyson would actually win if the fight really does kick off.

But as they have said as well, its all depends and the answer would remined un known.

Watch Bruce Lee in Game of Death and say that again. Supposedly his fight with Kareem (one of Lee's students) was real and unchoreagraphed in that movie. Kareem is twice Bruce's height, has incredible range, more weight and more strength.

Hehe,I am a fans of Bruce Lee.

No one can win Bruce Lee with non-weapon combat,now and forever.

I have some DVD of Bruce Lee.

Bruce Lee's fist is powerful than his kick(said by himself),his fist can knock everyone down.

You can knock someone down by you kick but hardly with fist.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

I have no doubt that Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but remember that he was an actor, whereas Tyson was a professional fighter. In a boxing match i have no doubt that Tyson (in his prime) would beat Lee. However in a mixed martial arts match i would give the win to lee because he knew varying styles of combat with a mixture of striking and grappling moves.

I have no doubt that Bruce Lee was an expert martial artist, but remember that he was an actor, whereas Tyson was a professional fighter. In a boxing match i have no doubt that Tyson (in his prime) would beat Lee. However in a mixed martial arts match i would give the win to lee because he knew varying styles of combat with a mixture of striking and grappling moves.

No no,you wrong.Before Bruce Lee be an actor,he is a best fighter and more professional than other,for example he make his muscle more quality not big.

In 1964,Bruce Lee win the Karate of America on 24 years old,why this small thin Chinese man can win?Bruce Lee show his martial art is highly,quickly,powerful,nicety than anybody.

You just watch the movie and you don't know the truce.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

Saw a video clip once, of Lee knocking someone off their feet with a punch from one inch away. He was standing stock still, and his arm barely moved. That's some power.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

The movie is an adaptation (supposedly faithful) of his biography written by his wife.

Conspiracy theories abound about Bruce Lee, and the groups that wanted him dead. Mkreku dismissed the theories concerning his unusual death (no autopsy, no investigation), but then his son also died a shady dead with no investigation and no charges pressed.

Watch Bruce Lee in Game of Death and say that again.  Supposedly his fight with Kareem (one of Lee's students) was real and unchoreagraphed in that movie.  Kareem is twice Bruce's height, has incredible range, more weight and more strength.

That statment is un-true :wacko:, expect that "Kareem" was indeed so much taller than Lee.

No no,you wrong.Before Bruce Lee be an actor,he is a best fighter and more professional than other,for example he make his muscle more quality not big.

In 1964,Bruce Lee win the Karate of America on 24 years old,why this small thin Chinese man can win?Bruce Lee show his martial art is highly,quickly,powerful,nicety than anybody.

You just watch the movie and you don't know the truce.

I dont know how to define rather Bruce Lee was a profressional fighter. His father was a trained chinese opera actor, and in this profressional, you will be trained in Kung Fu at a young age, therefore, Lee was always aimed to be an actor, not a fighter.

The closest Lee, has been a "profressional" fighter could be when, he involved with a lot of "roof fights", meaning that peole would duel with each other on the roof tops of Hong Kong, for whatever their reasons, sometimes its for money, sometimes just pride or gang related. But Lee did not depend his income from these roof fights, so its hard to say that Lee was a profressional fighter rather than an actor.

He also did a lot of duels, sometimes un-official, therefore he carried an image of a thug before he became an international super star.

Beside the comments on how great Bruce Lee was, there is also somthing I like to metion is that performance in front of the camera such as a movie, does not always represent the true combat ability of the fighting actor. While Lee's ability is highly valued, there has been other people he has challenged and has beaten him in his time. For example, during a martial art show in Wei Chei, he was "beaten" at the back stage by an older artist, although beaten is harder to define in the traditional chinesse kung Fu duel, as the respectable would "fight" but would not land the wining blow as it is the good manner to have such un spoken agreement as respect. On top of that, he was already famous in Hong Kong, and he image would be protected, such news would not develop too far.

Beside, although Tyson is large, it does not mean he is slow, he can punch in a very good speed, with his mass, he is a fearsome foe for anyone without a gun (or somthing good) :lol:.

He taught martial arts for living before he ever considering acting.

Senseis are considered professional martial artists. I think that's pretty cut and dry.

Last time I checked, not many actors develop their own style of martial arts, such as Bruce Lee did with Jeet Kun Do.

Didn't he move to the States just to get more moolah from teaching?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Bruce lee was an actor with awesome knowledge and love of martial arts. As a child he acted in plays and films well before he knew any kung fu. He taught kung fu as a means to an end. His legacy is martial arts in films. In contrast Tyson was an animal who was paid to smack the fu*k out of people and did it well for a while.

Anyway Tony Jaa pwns Tyson and Lee.