The Korriban tomb, and the vision of Revan.

Everything ends with death...

The Exile is a void and Revan the heart... but all life ends with death.

Exile wins.

Carth goes to hell. Nihilus is reborn and blows up Telos... :p

Ebon Hawk, Bastila, Visas, Mira and any other nice chick stay with me... in a distant academy on some remote planet... maybe Rakata Prime (Unknown world)...

And life is sealed with passion! :shifty::lol:;):) (w00t)

Agreed. Even in dark times... smuggling is fun! Lets see... I'll give you Handmaiden for just 100 credits, coz i don't like her... so i can go and waste them on juma juice on Nar Shaddaa. The others will be a bit more expensive, but nothing you can't handle...

Bastila will probably be around 1000000 credits (sorry, that's a credit over the limit, so you'll have to fight me to get her!)

As for the resort... uhm... tell me, what place do you prefer?

No... he will never follow the dark side like Revan did. If you remember he abandoned the Mandalorian Wars by blaming Revan because he lost connection with the Force.

The Exile, like no other, was the only Jedi to return to the light side and avoid Revan's dark influence. Only few others returned into known space: Atton Rand, Nihilus, Bao-Dur, Kreia (remained on Malachor), Carth Onasi, Bastila Shan and a few other characters.

HUH? :o

Umm...WTF are you talking about?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)