The Korriban tomb, and the vision of Revan.

If you side with Kreia, nothing happens. And you have to redo the whole confrontation...

Methinks, if siding with Kreia, you have to defend her 3 times, then you're done. At least that is how i remember it.

Actually, I think it depends on which partymembers get to hurt each other. I seem to recall that if you defend Kreia (so that she may be redeemed later - LS choice) and then manage to hit each of the other crewmembers (thereby making them disappear) before any of them can hurt Kreia (and so make her disappear), then you get to replay the whole thing for another LS point each time. Only works so many times, however, since their positions relative to each other seem to depend on where they got to in the last confrontation, and so it will only be a matter of time before one of them reaches Kreia and hits her.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a question regarding the whole Korriban tomb encounter with defending or attacking Kreia.

By the time the tomb encounter takes place, the player has a fairly good idea Kreia is not a good person. While i do understand why Atton, Bao-Dur, T3-M4, can't remember who else, attacking a single foe would be considered unfair, i don't understand how siding with Kreia, after her admitting she is a Sith, and a condition of siding with her is having to kill the others, is particularily LS. Any thoughts or explanations?

Guest The Architect
i have a question regarding the whole Korriban tomb encounter with defending or attacking Kreia.

By the time the tomb encounter takes place, the player has a fairly good idea Kreia is not a good person. While i do understand why Atton, Bao-Dur, T3-M4, can't remember who else, attacking a single foe would be considered unfair, i don't understand how siding with Kreia, after her admitting she is a Sith, and a condition of siding with her is having to kill the others, is particularily LS. Any thoughts or explanations?

I think it is because your defending and protecting someone, which is an act of LS, even if Kreia says she's a 'Sith', meh, just a thought, although it does seem odd that defending a 'Sith' and killing your companions is an act of LS. Good question.

Edited by The Architect

You defend her with the line, "I will protect you, Kreia, so that you may be redeemed later." That's clearly LS in my book, and it's then up to your other companions, whether they agree that Kreia can be redeemed, or whether they insist on destroying her even if the Exile vows to protect her.

You defend her with the line, "I will protect you, Kreia, so that you may be redeemed later." That's clearly LS in my book, and it's then up to your other companions, whether they agree that Kreia can be redeemed, or whether they insist on destroying her even if the Exile vows to protect her.

Yeah, i can see that perspective applying.

The issue i have with that though is to allow for the possibility for Kreia to be redeemed, the others have to be killed. Since apathy is death thus Exile must chose between the two (pertaining to Kreia's potential redemption vs companions' lives), that then is placing the chance for Kreia's redemption ahead of the lives of Exile's companions. Which doesn't seem particularily LS to me. Especially when considered in the bigger picture.

Forgot to add that since Exile's companions began to confront Kreia to defend Exile, that should be taken into account as well. Also, in the bigger picture i mentioned, does the one act of the companions doing something wrong (if it is wrong) then make killing them right? i mean that is one act. Do all their other acts and future acts then become over shadowed by the one confrontation in the tomb?

Edited by Hekate

Yeah, i can see that perspective applying.

The issue i have with that though is to allow for the possibility for Kreia to be redeemed, the others have to be killed. Since apathy is death thus Exile must chose between the two (pertaining to Kreia's potential redemption vs companions' lives), that then is placing the chance for Kreia's redemption ahead of the lives of Exile's companions. Which doesn't seem particularily LS to me. Especially when considered in the bigger picture.

I guess it depends on the perspective. If the companions are as hellbent on killing her no matter what as they are in that vision, then they are scarcely being LS. Basically what the Exile does if s/he defends Kreia is to say that they should all calm down and consider the matter, but the other companions force the issue and insist on murdering Kreia no matter what. That's DS behaviour.

Forgot to add that since Exile's companions began to confront Kreia to defend Exile, that should be taken into account as well. Also, in the bigger picture i mentioned, does the one act of the companions doing something wrong (if it is wrong) then make killing them right? i mean that is one act. Do all their other acts and future acts then become over shadowed by the one confrontation in the tomb?

You also have to take into account that just because you are reducing someone to 0 HP in this game, does not necessarily mean that you are killing them - for example, the twin Twi'lek assassins that Atton faces first that you then must face again, as long as one person in your party is standing the other are just "knocked out" at 0 HP, etc. So just because you are protecting Kreia by fighting against your allies, that does not necessarily mean that you are killing them.

Jedi protect life, and in this case that goal is probably best served by protecting Kreia and wounding or knocking out the others rather than allowing them to flat-out kill her.

My interpretation of the entire Korriban tomb test was that the Exile realized that these were figments or apparitions and that it was mostly a mental and spiritual exercise. Therefore, the test of defending Kreia is not so much that you are willing to murder your companions, but that you are willing to defend the defenseless no matter what.

Edited by Ahkan Stormforge

Is this "defend her three times" thing just rumor?  Because I pretty much remember killing the others off, and not having the door open.

What I mean is, you guys have PERSONALLY seen this outcome, right?

I'll try it again, though..

I just did it a couple days ago and she stuck around until I had defended her three times.

Is this "defend her three times" thing just rumor?  Because I pretty much remember killing the others off, and not having the door open.

What I mean is, you guys have PERSONALLY seen this outcome, right?

I'll try it again, though..

I just did it a couple days ago and she stuck around until I had defended her three times.

Yep. Me too.

You also have to take into account that just because you are reducing someone to 0 HP in this game, does not necessarily mean that you are killing them - for example, the twin Twi'lek assassins that Atton faces first that you then must face again, as long as one person in your party is standing the other are just "knocked out" at 0 HP, etc. So just because you are protecting Kreia by fighting against your allies, that does not necessarily mean that you are killing them.

Jedi protect life, and in this case that goal is probably best served by protecting Kreia and wounding or knocking out the others rather than allowing them to flat-out kill her.

That is true. i hadn't thought of that. And i guess the fact they "resurrect" twice furthers that point. But at the initial choosing, Exile wouldn't know that though.

My interpretation of the entire Korriban tomb test was that the Exile realized that these were figments or apparitions and that it was mostly a mental and spiritual exercise. Therefore, the test of defending Kreia is not so much that you are willing to murder your companions, but that you are willing to defend the defenseless no matter what.

But wasn't it Kreia who pulled her lightsabre on Atton first? i don't remember... And Bao-Dur stood by to protect Atton against Kreia whom he said he saw is threatening Atton with her lightsabre.

But the point you make Exile knew it was about redemption and not to be taken too literally in the actual physical acting it out sense makes sound sense, if that makes sense... (sorry, couldn't help myself there) :blink:

But wasn't it Kreia who pulled her lightsabre on Atton first? i don't remember... And Bao-Dur stood by to protect Atton against Kreia whom he said he saw is threatening Atton with her lightsabre.

It was kreia who get her lightsaber out first

then bao dur appears

Man... why can't you just say "stongest is my PAL!" to the visions and let them go at it like a pair of muskrats?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 3 weeks later...

I would've loved to fight the DS Exile. We probably would've been there for hours, but first I'll have kicked Revan's ass and sent him to hell.

Personally, I killed Revan in less than 20 seconds... what a loser... the Dark Jedi in the Trayus Academy were more difficult to beat than he was!

I'm guessing that the vision, which has appeared in all my playthroughs, is what would happen or will happnen when the Exile goes off to the Unknown Regions. Everything in that cave is in the chronoligical (sp?) order in what happens in the Exile's life or at least when he is recruited for the war. Being in the room with Kreia and friends represents the present and standing by Revan might represent the future.

Or I could be way off and it has no meaning. :D

exactly

Well, if the tomb does represent the Exile's timeline, then why does he have to fight Revan? That means that there may be an apocaliptic and epic duel between the two powers.

Probably, depending on what side you stay, you'll have to choose between the 2 heroes. Maybe, LS for Exile and DS for Revan... :shifty:

Actually, I had to fight Malak and the 4 Jedi (including Bastila, which shouldn't be there).

The second choice is just friendship and loyalty. Do you stand for your friends or for your master?

And finally comes Revan and your mysterious counterpart.

I played as LSM and had to fight Revan until he became dust! Don't know what happened to my mirror figure, though...

or, winner gets to keep the Ebon Hawk. lol

"The ship is MINE!!!! I HAD IT FIRST!!!"-Revan

"Well, it doesn't matter who had it first, finders keepers losers weepers."-Exile

"DIE!!!!!!!"- Revan and Exile

*They both cast Force Lightning, and push and push, trying to over power the other.*

in the end, carth kills every one with his whining.

Edited by Darth Ekim