• Samsung
    • Panasonic
    • Sony-Ericsson
    • Other

Nokia_3310.jpg

My trusty phone. Old, but faithfull.

Edit: I do have 3310. I should know what cell phone I

Edited by kirottu

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I've had a phone for some time now

If only I had someone to talk to............... :'(

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

This is mine... Samsung SPH-a660

61484.jpg

62872.jpg

(Only the cover is black instead of blue)

My last phone was a Samsung flip-phone as well, and it lasted me four years and never let me down (well... until it stopped working 2 weeks ago), so I'm rather partial to the brand now.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

mine was only $149 NZ and seeing as im on vodafone, i get free txting other vodafones on weekends. in the past 4 months, i have spent about $4

not exactly all that expensive :)

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

mine was only $149 NZ and seeing as im on vodafone, i get free txting other vodafones on weekends. in the past 4 months, i have spent about $4

not exactly all that expensive  :)

Question. Why would you txt message someone when you can talk to them? I've never gotten what made txt messaging on a cell phone so appealing.

I used it as my primary phone during my time at school. the school didn't provide phone service and this would allow me to haul it everywhere.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Question. Why would you txt message someone when you can talk to them? I've never gotten what made txt messaging on a cell phone so appealing.

A. You can think about them more. Kinda like message boards vs talking.

B. If you only have small thing to ask or tell about.

C. It

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Number 1 and 2 may be correct, but number 3 is not an example of being more appealing.

IT IS BEING MORE COWARDLY.

Anyway, where's the 'none' option? I'd rather go to hell than always be reachable. People annoy me enough as it is. I don't even want to know what it'd be like if they could find me at any time.

I hate how Sony-Ericsson has the coolest and prettiest phones, but can't use any 3rd party accessories.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg