What Happened to the Ebon Hawk!?

Alright... for assistance in this I will refer to the following pictures, I think they speak for themselves:

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/1563/Ebon1.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/7140/Ebon2.jpg

http://img65.exs.cx/img65/837/Ebon3.jpg

Yes, I know that the image quality is terrible, but the video I got it had horrible quality, but there is still no question that that is the Ebon Hawk. Thus I go back to my question, why is it suddenly enormous?

• 3 weeks later...
if you think about it the one from kotor 1 was way too small....so this one  is atleast bigger which makes it look more like a starship so why the effing hell are you complaining?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for bringing up a 2 week old thread! Have u nothing better to do? post-1139-1093643243.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

if you think about it the one from kotor 1 was way too small....so this one  is atleast bigger which makes it look more like a starship so why the effing hell are you complaining?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for bringing up a 2 week old thread! Have u nothing better to do? post-1139-1093643243.gif

nah.

maybe the pc will be turned into a jawa at one time in the game....

Have you nothing better to do than moan & complain?

I couldn't agree more!

At least they didn't make a completely ne thread...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, first of all, there's this little thing I like to call "continuity". If they wanted to give the player character a bigger ship in KOTOR 2, they should have made a new one rather than screw with the Hawks size.

Second of all, it's probably the camera angle that's making the ship look bigger than it is.

Maybe Revan upgraded the Ebon Hawk after finding out what it lacked in KOTOR 1.

Maybe it was rebuilt by nanites and the got the scale wrong (see Red Dwarf).

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Atleast i did not waste time finding a two week old thread just to make a lame comment!

Have you nothing better to do than moan and complain about me moaning and complaining. So who is the biggest complainer? The one who complains or the one who complains about complaining? post-1139-1093690758.gif

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The 'Hawk looks the same to me (at least the outward appearance). What I'm wondering is, will we get that 'Tardis' feeling everytime we step into the ship. In KotOR the outer dimensions seemed noticeably smaller than the inner. Since walking around the outside of the ship didn't seem to match taking a similar circuit inside. :shrugs: