Kotor 2's real name

Has anyone realised that lucasarts are making really boring titles? I mean, Sith Lords and Revenge of the Sith? Any game or movie could have been called the Sith Lords. So, what should the name have been?

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Knights of the Old Republic 2: Unfinished Edition

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Knight's Of the Old Republic Vs The 3rd Reich

All your favourite characters are flung through time and space into the greatest conflict Earth has ever seen-World War 2!

Could have been good :rolleyes:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Gold

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

how about:

K2: Shadow of Malachor V

K2: Echoes

K2: 3/4 of a game

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Stupid names

KOTOR2: Victim of George Lucas' need to finish things for a holiday release.

KOTOR2: Lack of Gizka's!

KOTOR2: Revan buggered off, so now the galaxy is quite basically screwed unless you do something about it.

KOTOR2: Old Lady loves ya.

KOTOR2: Attack of the incredibly dull names.

KOTOR2: Dashed hopes for a good ending.

KOTOR2: Total War.

Real names

KOTOR2: Halcyon Ghosts.

KOTOR2: Exiled minds.

some more, Kotor2 The life and times of Exile.

Kotor2 we exile everybody

Kotor2 Who want's free robes?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

K2: It is a perilous time for the galaxy AGAIN and the republic is on the verge of collapse AGAIN and you have to save their sorry ass AGAIN.

Anyone notice the stories are always the same? Republic is in trouble, the galaxy has become a dangerous place, you are the last of the jedi, etc...

Knights of the Old Republic 1944: Assult on Normandy

Win the war in kickass style with your team of Jedi.

KOTOR2: How many more time's do the Sith want their arses kicked?

KOTOR2: The pressing of slimy, mucus covered lips together in the cargo hold.

KOTOR2: Fooled us all didn't they? Making us think Nihilus was a badass and Atris was a goody.

KOTOR2: Some kind of Sith.

I dunno but the SWK2: "Echoes" :/ sad but true.

Echo was like repeated millions of times for no reason in K2.

I'm playing K2 the 4th time now and I get really sad when someone says the word Echo again :lol:

Or how about K2: Bunch of sad or been-through-tough-past people.

Knights of the Old Republic 2: You Have Left Me An Opening

Special Disciple Colectors Edition

Comes with free Disciple T-Shirt and lifetime membership to the disciple fanclub

Knights of the Old Republic 2: Unfinished Edition

Priceless

how about:

K2: Shadow of Malachor V

K2: Echoes

K2: 3/4 of a game

Those are good names.

K2: It is a perilous time for the galaxy AGAIN and the republic is on the verge of collapse AGAIN and you have to save their sorry ass AGAIN.

Anyone notice the stories are always the same? Republic is in trouble, the galaxy has become a dangerous place, you are the last of the jedi, etc...

Yeah, I did. Posted about it a while ago in one of the K3 threads saying I am getting sick of the "Republic verges on collapse" though Kreia said the Republic will have a fall that will last millenia.