London Wins Olympic Bid

I'm thinking more to the tune of Twisted Sister's "We're Not Gonna Take It"

You're Not Gonna Host It!

No!  You're Not Gonna Host It!

You're Not Gonna Host It, Anymooooooore!

GOLD

No it stuck on my head.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Woe be to London if any **** ups happen.

Someone attacking the Olympics just tends to piss everyone of. Unless your some sort of nihilsist its not worth it.

Oh come on, I'm just playing devil's advocate here (NY! NY!). Unless of course you are a hardcore olympics fan, then I apologise. But if so, why the yawn in the first place?

Oh come on, I'm just playing devil's advocate here (NY!  NY!).  Unless of course you are a hardcore olympics fan, then I apologise.  But if so, why the yawn in the first place?

Thats ok. It's just that unless your very focused in your targetting your going to piss off a lot of countries in one go.

Oh my wife shouted it up with her usual over top exuberance I'm in the total apathy camp I'm just bored enough to be here right now.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"For alanschu: I hope this helps"

Hooligans?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Wasn't the olympic bid a bit like:

"Which country is the best" The competition.

And it won't happen until 2012 so I'm goin out for a run so I'm fit enough to compete when the time comes :p

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Wasn't the olympic bid a bit like:

"Which country is the best" The competition.

Not really. "Which presentation is best?", perhaps. Who knows what the IOC members took into consideration when they voted. It was very close: 54-50. They were talking on the radio this morning about how 14 members of the IOC have received honours from the French government, against 10 who went to university in the UK. Does it matter?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Well, I think I know where the next big terrorist attack will be...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Is it wrong for tens of thousands of people to die? No.

kirottu said:

What have you been doing the other hours?

kirottu said:

But you get moolah, so it's alright, correct?

kirottu said:

I can't believe this Chirac thing even got news time.

"Frenchman rude about English cooking"

I mean, duh.

And yeah, you can laugh. Provided you are ready for about two weeks of disrupted food supply, hundreds dead, and anti-muslim riots across the midlands. :rolleyes:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I mean, duh.

And yeah, you can laugh. Provided you are ready for about two weeks of disrupted food supply, hundreds dead, and anti-muslim riots across the midlands.  :rolleyes:

Hrmpff! Surely not. I have every reason to believe that the Queen's finest will rise to the occasion and dispense law and order with typical devilish cunningness and regal pomp. The British way of course.

I have reading too much Warren Ellis...

But you get moolah, so it's alright, correct?

No, all work buddies are guys.

Eh? Oh, I see. Yes, money is good. I need money since I have decide to move to some sort of student apartment.

No more: "Hi! I

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

No more one hand surfing! :rolleyes:

kirottu said: