KotOR II Movie/Music Patch Coming Soon

http://www.gamebanshee.com/news/static/EEk...EylbOkdFbNo.php

Posted Tuesday, July 5 at 16:49 PM CST

Obsidian's John Morgan has confirmed to us that the Star Wars: KotOR II patch containing higher quality in-game movies and music will be released in the near future. In fact, according to John, the patch could make it into gamers' hands as early as next week.

Keep in mind that this patch will not address any gameplay issues or bugs, but instead focus entirely on implementing the promised higher resolution movies and improved bit rate music.

Obsidian's John Morgan has confirmed to us that the Star Wars: KotOR II patch containing higher quality in-game movies and music will be released in the near future. In fact, according to John, the patch could make it into gamers' hands as early as next week.

Keep in mind that this patch will not address any gameplay issues or bugs, but instead focus entirely on implementing the promised higher resolution movies and improved bit rate music.

Well, i won't be installing it since it doesn't do any gameplay fixes, movies and music quality is not important to me, I WANT THE GAME FINISHED LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!!!

Surely Obsidian can't be so foolish as yet again to promise 'next week' when they in fact have no control over this? :lol: It must be true. Either that or this is the worst idea for a running joke ever conceived. :p

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I will install it since I don't like at all butchered musics in mono which sounds clunky and overcompressed.

Of course it would be great that the remaining bugs and glitches are fixed in a future patch. And why not the inconsistences of the end. But having high quality musics and movies are better than nothing.

Hey, i have totally forgotten about that patch(again). My bet for releasedate: Late september.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Whine whine, wonderful whine. WHINE!!!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Whine whine, wonderful whine. WHINE!!!

Yeah - you tell 'em!! Next thing you know they'll be asking to have the bugs fixed, then they'll be asking about the gameplay issues... I mean gimme a break, a game without problems just isn't any fun - they're just a bunch of crybabies.

Seriously, it's good to hear some good news. Hope the patch appears soon.

Isn't John Morgan a(n) attourney?!