Nobody loves Disciple :(

Hey! I happen to like Disciple. He's a portable lab station, can make unlimited medpacs, and you can meditate with him anywhere to restore your force points. He also makes a great tank, and I don't think his personality/looks are all that bad. He's kind of cute  :ermm:

I HATE HIM!!!!!!!he belongs in Shrek for god sakes!, thats probably where the got the idea for him.......

It's amazing (and amusing) how people (including me) can form such love/hate stances with fictional characters. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

There's just something wrong with the shape of his mouth and the surreal denture-straightness of his smile. I think it's emphasized by the way he tilts his head back and raises his eyebrows/widens his eyes when he's speaking, too.

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/albums/userp...kotor2-120a.jpg

I'm sure I have a better Di-grin one than that somewhere but I don't feel like browsing my files.

That photo is creepy, Its like he want's to eat me...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

There's just something wrong with the shape of his mouth and the surreal denture-straightness of his smile. I think it's emphasized by the way he tilts his head back and raises his eyebrows/widens his eyes when he's speaking, too.

I'm sure I have a better Di-grin one than that somewhere but I don't feel like browsing my files.

or butt rape you :p and he's smiling about it too. :lol:

Or he's staring at you if you're a guy... like REALLY staring at you.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

"Can't sleep... Mical'll eat me..."

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

*sigh*

I was paraphrasing the Simpsons.

You know... "Can't sleep... Clown'll eat me."

I suppose I should have elaborated by writing: [bart] Can't sleep... Mical'll eat me... [/bart]

How dare you not be able to read my mind?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I got that...

THANK you. I was starting to wonder if it was me... :ph34r:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Or he's staring at you if you're a guy... like REALLY staring at you.

He's staring, trying to get an idea on how you measure up.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I have been Traumatised. I will never use Disciple again!!! (not that I ever did)

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Can you tell me why nobody on this board seems to like Disciple, and everyone wants to picture him as an idiot, a clown or a gay?

If you really want to know why I think he's... well we won't go there. But reasons...

a) His teeth. I know everyone else's got teeth but his are just.... big. So big. Huge. Monstrous big.

b) To me, there was nothing to him. He seemed to unrealistic

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Can you tell me why nobody on this board seems to like Disciple, and everyone wants to picture him as an idiot, a clown or a gay?

If you really want to know why I think he's... well we won't go there. But reasons...

a) His teeth. I know everyone else's got teeth but his are just.... big. So big. Huge. Monstrous big.

b) To me, there was nothing to him. He seemed to unrealistic

sig2.gif