Nobody loves Disciple :(

"Him?I'd rather stab myself with a lightsabre.After stabbing him first."

gold

Yeah, I never did select that response... I guess I'm just too nice. :D

Poor Mical... he just wants to be loved... It's not HIS fault he's got teeth like a Gamorrean... :p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

QUOTE(WinterSun @ Jul 8 2005, 04:04 PM)

"Him?I'd rather stab myself with a lightsabre.After stabbing him first."

gold

Yeah, I never did select that response... I guess I'm just too nice.

Poor Mical... he just wants to be loved... It's not HIS fault he's got teeth like a Gamorrean...

I'm sure Atton will fix that for him :p:lol:"

PS.liking the fanfic BTW.Is Mical actually turning DS or is he just pissed off?

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

Thank you! :p

And I'm not saying a damn word! :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

He is getting pretty violent isn't he? His reaction in chapter 13 might be the first time my jaw has actually dropped. :D Talk about anger issues...

Silver, your genius continues to amaze me. So uh... when's chapter 14? :-"

P.S. For a more visual representation of my admiration:

:p:lol::lol::x:wub::huh::wub::wub:

sig2.gif

:D :">

Thanks!!

Well, as I *just* uploaded ch 13, ch 14 won't be for a few days still. :rolleyes:

I really hope the readers will like where the plot is headed... :ph34r:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

:D  :">

Thanks!!

Well, as I *just* uploaded ch 13, ch 14 won't be for a few days still. :o

I really hope the readers will like where the plot is headed... :ph34r:

;)

Love your fanfic, Silvershadow. Actually, I look forward to it, if that doesn't sound freaky-fangirlish enough. :lol: Love what you've done to Mical. :lol:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Silver - I just read your sequel Atton-story and enjoyed it a lot. (I liked the 1st one too, read that a while ago)

Although personally, I wish Mical was going to get to beat up Atton's whiney, skinny little ass, but that's just me. :D

Mmm....a love that makes a staid & infuriatingly calm man go wild & lose control. I like it. heheh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Actually, I look forward to it, if that doesn't sound freaky-fangirlish enough.  :ermm:

Don't worry, you can't possibly sound worse than me. :lol:

Really? I'm checking my inbox at least 5 times a day to see if anything new comes up: LJ comments, new chapters from Silvershadow, reviews, posts, updates on anything (mostly gaming stuff)...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

Actually, I look forward to it, if that doesn't sound freaky-fangirlish enough.  :ermm:

Really? I'm checking my inbox at least 5 times a day to see if anything new comes up: LJ comments, new chapters from Silvershadow, reviews, posts, updates on anything (mostly gaming stuff)...

Hmm... I take it back. :-"

J/k, you have your own fanfic to worry about as well as keeping up with Silver's so obviously you'd need to check your inbox more. Of course, I am starting my own fanfic, so we'll see if that gets off the first chapter... (my bet is on no :D )

As for checking on new posts, I pop in anywhere from twice to ten times a day (it gets really, really boring around here).

sig2.gif

Hmm... I take it back. :-"

J/k, you have your own fanfic to worry about as well as keeping up with Silver's so obviously you'd need to check your inbox more. Of course, I am starting my own fanfic, so we'll see if that gets off the first chapter... (my bet is on no :D )

As for checking on new posts, I pop in anywhere from twice to ten times a day (it gets really, really boring around here).

I do a routine web-check of my email, a few forums, and Livejournal. I close the Internet, listen to some music or do something I have to do, and check it all over again. ^_^

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

I love how some of you are afraid they sound fangirlish, when I'm the one who's written 247 pages of fanfic in the last three months. :-"

Also I changed my Yahoo email notification sound to... well, we won't go there. After all I'm sure SOME of the boys will still read this thread, and I'd just never hear the end of it. ;)

Although personally, I wish Mical was going to get to beat up Atton's whiney, skinny little ass, but that's just me.
Hey, who are you calling whiney and skinny? <_<

Oh wait. No... no, he kind of IS whiney and skinny. Mmmh... Yeah, but he's so hot! Especially in Dark Jedi robes. :lol::-

Yeah, I don't know that Mical will beat up Atton... I think it might not go over too well with my readers. ;) Seems like they're all starting to hate him in a large way. Can't imagine why... :ermm:

Well, I'm really glad you're enjoying my fic... Because quite frankly, considering how much time I spend working on that thing... Well, let's just say that tonight I started playing Kotor 2, and it was the first time since like... May or something that I actually played a game. ANY game. So it's good to know that the time I've dedicated to this is being appreciated by more than... me. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

I love how some of you are afraid they sound fangirlish, when I'm the one who's written 247 pages of fanfic in the last three months. ;)"

Also I changed my Yahoo email notification sound to... well, we won't go there. After all I'm sure SOME of the boys will still read this thread, and I'd just never hear the end of it. :)

Although personally, I wish Mical was going to get to beat up Atton's whiney, skinny little ass, but that's just me.
Hey, who are you calling whiney and skinny? <_<

Oh wait. No... no, he kind of IS whiney and skinny. Mmmh... Yeah, but he's so hot! Especially in Dark Jedi robes. :-;)

Yeah, I don't know that Mical will beat up Atton... I think it might not go over too well with my readers. ;) Seems like they're all starting to hate him in a large way. Can't imagine why... :-

Well, I'm really glad you're enjoying my fic... Because quite frankly, considering how much time I spend working on that thing... Well, let's just say that tonight I started playing Kotor 2, and it was the first time since like... May or something that I actually played a game. ANY game. So it's good to know that the time I've dedicated to this is being appreciated by more than... me. :)

yeah Silver cool fan-fic :ermm: , Atton would beat that "pretty boy's" ass down in 5 minutes. :lol:

yeah Silver cool fan-fic :ermm: , Atton would beat that "pretty boy's" ass down in 5 minutes. :lol:

Thanks. :-

Yeah, I could see that happening too... but mostly because I think Atton would fight dirty. :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

lol, Silver....y'know I love Atton...even if he does have a skinny butt. :D

Atton & Mical...my yin and yang...hot lurid nights with one, pleasant and intellectually stimulating/romantic evenings with the other...

...er....moving along...

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I think that having one of the gent's not be a complete SOMTHING (scoundrel, wannabe, techguy who loves tech more than life itself) would be nice.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Can anyone give me a screenshot where "he's got teeth like a Gamorrean"? For his teeth look pretty normal to me.

Okay, they're not really THAT bad... I was actually quoting my own fanfic (Atton says that... shocker, I know). It was meant as a colourful exaggeration in this instance.

But yeah, he does have quite the mouthful of teeth. It's at its creepiest when he's talking. I'm kind of surprised you didn't notice...

But no, I don't have any screenshots... I think most people on the board agree that his teeth were a little much though.

Atton & Mical...my yin and yang...hot lurid nights with one, pleasant and intellectually stimulating/romantic evenings with the other...
Hehehehehe... I can't stop chuckling over this... I don't know why... perhaps it's a sign that 1:30 AM is past my bedtime. :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Can anyone give me a screenshot where "he's got teeth like a Gamorrean"? For his teeth look pretty normal to me.

Just look at his teeth. They're HUGE. Haha, I just thought of a kid in my old class who had these huge teeth... he was such a nerd--he smelled terrible, he talked weird (like he's like "WannA me TO WRITE something in a LANGUAGE fo ya?" o_O) It was pretty cool how he knew Elvish letters, but no... :blink:

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

Other:

There's just something wrong with the shape of his mouth and the surreal denture-straightness of his smile. I think it's emphasized by the way he tilts his head back and raises his eyebrows/widens his eyes when he's speaking, too.

http://crimsonkeep.com/kotor2/albums/userp...kotor2-120a.jpg

I'm sure I have a better Di-grin one than that somewhere but I don't feel like browsing my files.

Hey! I happen to like Disciple. He's a portable lab station, can make unlimited medpacs, and you can meditate with him anywhere to restore your force points. He also makes a great tank, and I don't think his personality/looks are all that bad. He's kind of cute :rolleyes: