Nobody loves Disciple :(

All right, back to serious matter now. I have two questions about Disciple:

1. Is his name (Mical) revealed anywhere in the game, or just in the deleted content?

2. On one forum, someone said Disciple betrayed the Republic, similar to how Handmaiden betrayed Atris. Any explanations?

1. Is his name (Mical) revealed anywhere in the game, or just in the deleted content?

If you're playing as a male Exile (so Disciple doesn't join you) then you get a cutscene of Disciple calling a Republic Admiral about you, and he gives his name.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

2. On one forum, someone said Disciple betrayed the Republic, similar to how Handmaiden betrayed Atris. Any explanations?

1. He reveals it when you're a male Exile.

2. That's not really true. Di was working with the Republic the entire time. Handmaiden had an oath with Atris not to become a Jedi, and Di didn't. So, basically, that's false IMO.

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

If you're playing as a male Exile (so Disciple doesn't join you) then you get a cutscene of Disciple calling a Republic Admiral about you, and he gives his name.

Where does it appear? I loaded a savegame with a male character who hadn't yet started Dantooine - and Disciple said he'd be going back to Khoonda, but he didn't. He just stayed in that room in the sublevel, and when I clicked on him, he bowed and went through all the conversation again...

Do I have to finish Dantooine to get the cutscene?

Where does it appear? I loaded a savegame with a male character who hadn't yet started Dantooine - and Disciple said he'd be going back to Khoonda, but he didn't. He just stayed in that room in the sublevel, and when I clicked on him, he bowed and went through all the conversation again...

Well, if I remember my Male Exile game (long time ago) I seem to recall he goes up there after you clear the sublevel of laigreks. Not really sure, but you just gotta exit/enter the enclave? I dunno. It's been a long time...

signature2.jpg

Fanfics:

KotOR II: After the Credits Rolled: Read

Force Sight: Read

Other:

Gaming Blog: Read

Yup!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

That picture is the 'avatar' picture of Di darkside - not his in-game appearance. Which is even scarier.

Atton's no beauty in-game DS either. :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, if I remember my Male Exile game (long time ago) I seem to recall he goes up there after you clear the sublevel of laigreks. Not really sure, but you just gotta exit/enter the enclave? I dunno. It's been a long time...

what you do is exit the enclave and head back to Khoonda. when you enter the front(ONLY!) door the scene pops up.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I did exactly that, but no cutscene appeared. Although I ignored the laigreks and thugs, simply exited the sublevel - maybe that's the reason?

No, thats the pic of Disciple after Silvershadow tortured him for getting in bed with Atton in DarthFlatus' pic(Check kotor1and 2 fanart topic in general discussion).
You'd better replace them with Bastila and Juhani. Or Mission.

I did exactly that, but no cutscene appeared. Although I ignored the laigreks and thugs, simply exited the sublevel - maybe that's the reason?
No, thats the pic of Disciple after Silvershadow tortured him for getting in bed with Atton in DarthFlatus' pic(Check kotor1and 2 fanart topic in general discussion).
You'd better replace them with Bastila and Juhani. Or Mission.

or Mira with me instead of Atton :lol::-" :(:(

I like Disciple much better then Atton. Disciple is interesting. I really like his insight, too. I don't mind his teeth. I really didn't notice until a few people pointed it out. Atton is my second favorite though. They both have there ups and downs. :D

Kreia clouds his mind so that he can't remember what he learns until much later in the game -- Mical figures out that something is wrong with life itself. It's kind of hard to explain... (I haven't played for weeks, so I'd rather be vauge than wrong.)

Okay, I have finally quoted myself, but it's because I forgot something:

Disciple is the only one on the ship that knows who Kreia is! We never find out, but at first he asks who she is, and then later says "I know you, not even the markings of the dark side can hide it." But he never gets to tell the exile, so we never find out -- aaarrrggg!

Cloris

Kreia clouds his mind so that he can't remember what he learns until much later in the game -- Mical figures out that something is wrong with life itself. It's kind of hard to explain... (I haven't played for weeks, so I'd rather be vauge than wrong.)

Okay, I have finally quoted myself, but it's because I forgot something:

Disciple is the only one on the ship that knows who Kreia is! We never find out, but at first he asks who she is, and then later says "I know you, not even the markings of the dark side can hide it." But he never gets to tell the exile, so we never find out -- aaarrrggg!

Cloris

Yeah, just think of all the trouble he could have saved us. That weak-minded fool

:wub:

Yeah, just think of all the trouble he could have saved us.  That weak-minded fool

:rolleyes:

Sure, but he's "so open, so trusting..." It's that naive love for others, it'll get you every time!

He can be my wasted pawn any day! Bwaaaahahaha... opps, sorry, ummm, so how's the weather?

:(

Cloris

I like Disciple much better then Atton. Disciple is interesting. I really like his insight, too. I don't mind his teeth. I really didn't notice until a few people pointed it out. Atton is my second favorite though. They both have there ups and downs. :D

Only in Silvershadows imagination :-"

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

How did I get dragged into this? :p I haven't written a word in this thread since yesterday!

And for the record, I never once thought of Disciple that way. In fact, during my last game, I wound up with more influence over him than over Atton, and when Mira asked if my Exile hooked up a power coupling with Disciple, I shuddered for about ten minutes.

I mean, I like the character and all, but there's a limit. :lol:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

How did I get dragged into this? :lol: I haven't written a word in this thread since yesterday!

And for the record, I never once thought of Disciple that way. In fact, during my last game, I wound up with more influence over him than over Atton, and when Mira asked if my Exile hooked up a power coupling with Disciple, I shuddered for about ten minutes.

I mean, I like the character and all, but there's a limit. :lol:

[/quote

Couldn't resist.Sorry :p

I know exactly what you mean :x

"Him?I'd rather stab myself with a lightsabre.After stabbing him first."

gold

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.