Problem I get with Handmadien

Ok, I was playing as a Dark Side male and I had a very high influence with handmadien. After a while I noticed her robe turned black. Then I go to turn her into a Dark Jedi Gaurdian and of course Kreia says Betryal. Then it loads the Acadamy on Telos and I'm stuck there with noone else there. This never happened to me when I turned her to a light Jedi. Is there anything I can do to make her dark without this happening or do I have to be content with making her either lightside or leaving her as she is?

Bug alert.

Fix available from the TSL Restoration Project: downloads page here, just look for the heading "Handmaiden Training->Cutscene Fix"

You will have to reload a save from before you triggered the cutscene, and play through again.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Sorry.

Hmmm, looks like you're stuck with quitting and replaying in the hope that you can get past it. I've never seen anyone come up with a reproducible chain of events to cause the bug; even the guys who created the fix said they weren't sure what caused it.

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.