kotor 2 restoration WIP

Ahhh but it does not cloud actions. Kreias actions are hardly those of a Jedi light or grey as she may be.

Atris learned the ways of the sith to preserve them and was perverted by them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Don't you remember? LS FOR LIFE DAWG!!

Anyway, Atris to me (perhaps its my ADD) to be extremly unbalanced and messed up the first time i met her. Handmaiden just reinforced that fact. I mean who keeps picture perfect echani women in a harem style setting where sex is replaced by fighting?

When I said Atris was playing for the other team, I meant it in more ways than one.

!?!?!?!?!?!? >_< !?!?!?!?!?!?

:rolleyes:

@Ender: How do you know so much about swallows?

@Aurora: I want Atris to have her Disney costume! Is that only when she's DS? Does she get a costume change then? Or is it generally for the end battle ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

perhaps give her the Disney costume only when you get the echani poetry and the Atton jedi knight line.

Ahhh but it does not cloud actions. Kreias actions are hardly those of a Jedi light or grey as she may be.

Atris learned the ways of the sith to preserve them and was perverted by them.

If you're a big evil jerk though, Kreia still harps on you. Kreia was pretty middle ground for most the game IMO.

If you're a big evil jerk though, Kreia still harps on you.  Kreia was pretty middle ground for most the game IMO.

Not necessarily middle ground. She just harped on you when you were a stupid evil jerk. If you were an evil jerk but did something smart, she didn't. It's just when she felt you were doing something dumb or not thinking things through.

Or atleast that's my take on her. :D

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I mean who keeps picture perfect echani women in a harem style setting where sex is replaced by fighting?
The fighting is foreplay for the Echani.

And you wonder why Atris had them fight all the time?

Hence the "mistress" treatment she received.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

If you're a big evil jerk though, Kreia still harps on you.  Kreia was pretty middle ground for most the game IMO.

Not necessarily middle ground. She just harped on you when you were a stupid evil jerk. If you were an evil jerk but did something smart, she didn't. It's just when she felt you were doing something dumb or not thinking things through.

Or atleast that's my take on her. :D

Kreia was the One True Prophet, the Vox Magnus. She has laid down her life for the cause of all free-thinkers, who wish to determine their own fate. Join us, take arms against the evil autocrat and its pawns: the Force and FSs!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT