hk and t3 k1 and k2

HK in K2 seemed to lose much of his brutality. And his murderous charm. Anyway, I'm wondering how Astromechs went from T3 killing capable droids to R2's technical prowess without the ability to kill a gnat? And why Assasin droids arn't able to understand and translate 2000 forms of comunication, other than the fact that they are banned in the "common era" of starwars.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

HK in K2 seemed to lose much of his brutality. And his murderous charm. Anyway, I'm wondering how Astromechs went from T3 killing capable droids to R2's technical prowess without the ability to kill a gnat? And why Assasin droids arn't able to understand and translate 2000 forms of comunication, other than the fact that they are banned in the "common era" of starwars.

Exactly my line of thoughts..

If you ask me, HK-47 is a droid for combat and translation. I would have wanted him to be in the fight with the three HK-50 droids rather than T3 actually. And HK-47 could have translated for T3 as well.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

K1 - HK 47, my favorite companion definatly, he amused me to no end. My main goal when playing was to pick him up as quickly as possible.

K2 - T3, As others said, this time he had a bit of character, plus i could never find much use for HK AND his beautiful dialouge was taken out, when the restoration project is finished i will have him around again.

Hehe, "Fat one"...

For K1, HK-47 was ok. In K2, HK-47's functions became a bit redundant. Especially with all the HK-50 droid models being placed as assassins on Nar Shaddaa. OE could have further developed HK-47 instead of having HK-50 prototypes running around and even thinking of trying to have a planet full of droids although that was not in the game. Those prototype droids were actually crash dummies which only further restricted the story.

1st encounter with HK50 - On Peragus

2nd scene with HK50s - Old Military Base

3rd scene with HK50s - Telos Polar Region

4th scene with HK50s - On G0T0's Yacht when the gangs assemble

5th scene with HK50s - T3 versus three HK50s

6th situation with HK50s - Droid Factory and the Droid Planet (Not included in game or patch or Rest Team mod)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...

K1 HK 47, he's funnier in KOTOR1 than in K2, maybe that's because that was the first time I actually saw it...

K2 T3, I like small interactions you can have with him, in k1 he was so boring...

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

What I really didn't like about HK-47 is that he really didn't seem all that sold on the Exile, whereas in KotOR 1 he was actually quite protective of Revan. Like in the Sith Embassy on Manaan when you get to the Sith Master. "Wait! I recognize you! Lord Malak was most displeased when he learned you had escaped Taris alive! He has promised a great reward to whoever destroys you.

Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is recommended that you run while my blasters warm up.

I loved that.

Also in Ajuta Pal's Tomb when Shardan tries to take Ajuta Pal's sword. Warning: Take the master's sword and lose an arm, meatbag.

I loved it when he would call the Jawa's miniature meatbags, wookies hairy meatbags, and Selkath aquatic meatbags.

Statement: I hate all meatbags. Except for the master, of course.