hk and t3 k1 and k2

In one HK was only real good on tattoine and for discussions. Everything was done hand to hand (fond memories of Street Fighter the movie come into head where little army troops with guns use martial arts instead of bullets)

In K2 they tried to get away from that by making everybody a DEX man/woman. but that went down the tubes when you have 2 full parties of jedi just waiting to hack your opponent apart with lightsabers. SO ultimatly i agree with THAI

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 months later...

Felt that HK-47 always had a more personal tone of the dark side that was actually humour rather than the dialogue with Canderous, which tended to be grim and serious.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

HK-47 in both, by far ... while the development of T3-M4 from K1 to K2 was impressive, I enjoyed the dialog with HK-47 immensely.

HK's dialog option was the ONLY reason to upgrade repair in K1 - and once, just to see how hard it was, I played through the Star Forge (as DS Consular) with HK-47 and Canderous (both maxed out with blaster-related feats and equipment) and had only moderately more trouble than with Jedi or melee characters.

Once again, the Passive HK Processor upgrade in K2 still has me falling out of my chair laughing every time - and while it's difficult to get the influece high enough to access it, HK's regular dialog in K2 is worth it, too - and with focus on sniper shot and precise shot feats (max'ing the potential for use of his assassination protocols), HK can hold his own in a melee-intensive fight with a souped-up disruptor rifle (ideally, Charric).

The other thing about HK-47 was that it was a translation droid. Only that neither Bioware nor OE specified its translation skills so I am assuming that does not have as much skill than Lucas' 3PO. OE could have utlilised the HK-47's translation skills. Instead you have things like the Exile being able to understand almost every language and accent in K2. Then in that case, the purpose of having HK-47's translation ability became a bit redundant. Must have been why they played down his abilities in K2, generally. The conversation on the Ravager between the Exile and Nihilus needed much translation as that man with the mask was speaking in an alien way using foreign language.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

The other thing about HK-47 was that it was a translation droid. Only that neither Bioware nor OE specified its translation skills so I am assuming that does not have as much skill than Lucas' 3PO. OE could have utlilised the HK-47's translation skills. Instead you have things like the Exile being able to understand almost every language and accent in K2. Then in that case, the purpose of having HK-47's translation ability became a bit redundant. Must have been why they played down his abilities in K2, generally. The conversation on the Ravager between the Exile and Nihilus needed much translation as that man with the mask was speaking in an alien way using foreign language.

At least the Phantom of the Opera could sing, and besides he was a half-masked man.

Deep from within...

朱宣澧