KotOR 3 confirmed!

Well, it seems my efort is lost on this thread. Mus will go now; try and behave kids.

*pats Mothie's head*

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

this whole board has gotten old and stale.

I remember when there were rumors of it being shut down, and I didn't want to, but now I wouldnt even care.

The board was great, then the same threads kept getting posted....by different people...then it got better...then k2 came out for pc, and for some reason alot of new posters and alot of young kids came on, then it practically turned into the...*shudders*...lucasarts/bioware board...

now people are posting the same **** over and over...

things have taken an interesting turn around here

this whole board has gotten old and stale.

I remember when there were rumors of it being shut down, and I didn't want to, but now I wouldnt even care.

The board was great, then the same threads kept getting posted....by different people...then it got better...then k2 came out for pc, and for some reason alot of new posters and alot of young kids came on, then it practically turned into the...*shudders*...lucasarts/bioware board...

now people are posting the same **** over and over...

things have taken an interesting turn around here

That's because there's absolutely nothing to talk about. K2, for most people, is in the past until a)another patch is released or b)some other news from LA or Obsidian comes out about K2. NWN2's forums got moved so there's no where on here to discuss it really, and Project NJ is still unknown and we've been given very little info about it to talk about.

Hence we are now discussing Jodo's real age.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

If you ask me, KOTOR 3 may still be in need of a Developer. I don't think Obsidian will be the Developer either.

http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page....me=pub&aid=3976

The above article suggests that "The Collector" was the Developer for early content and brain storming for KOTOR 3, but they got fired. Thank god, because they suck. Sorry, but all their games suck. Just go play Indiana Jones or Revenge of the Sith.

So, I am figuring, they are either looking for a new developer because they had problems with The Collector (Why they got fired) or it was canned. I doubt it was canned. It is a good money maker for Lucas.

I hope they will give it back to Bioware or Obsidian. At least you can trust they will make a good game.

After 18, your brain cells start to degenerate.

Owned ya....wait, I'm over 18. :p

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

This post still sucks, kill it. DIE DIE DIE!

Jodo is 9? Yeah 9 sounds right.

yeah and whats your age what 2?and for the last f***ing time i'm 18!

wow if anyone on these boards was 2 that would be pretty amazing. That shows advanced motor skills and reading comprehension.

If jodo truly is 18, I'd recommend he quit his "job" and go back to school and stay there for another 10 years.

If jodo truly is 18, I'd recommend he quit his "job" and go back to school and stay there for another 10 years.

Now, now. We don't want any children having their progress capped, do we?

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

This post still sucks, kill it. DIE DIE DIE!

Jodo is 9? Yeah 9 sounds right.

yeah and whats your age what 2?and for the last f***ing time i'm 18!

Then why did you originally have your age as 13 in your profile, and then when someone commented on it, you changed it to 22 or 23? You still never answered that one.

Now, I understand that sometimes people just put any age down when they create an account. But usually when they go to "correct" it to their proper age, they don't AGAIN screw up the age.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

We could officially make Wednesday a "Pick on Jodoey Day"-board day. :*

Just a whish of my wang.

kirottu said:

Is it pick on Jodo day today or something?

I'm just trying to figure out how a 13 year old (no 22, no 18) already has a job in an office. That's pretty damn impressive.

And actually it's "pick on Jodo" week. :*

Is it pick on Jodo day today or something?

I'm just trying to figure out how a 13 year old (no 22, no 18) already has a job in an office. That's pretty damn impressive.

And actually it's "pick on Jodo" week. :*

Maybe he is on day release.

I used to work in a disk drive repair place when I was 17 and got sent to college to do a HND on day release.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]