KotOR 3 confirmed!

Yeah, I know, it's awful. 

KotOR 3 being developed by Bethesda. 

I sure hope it's not Morrowind with Jedi. 

LINK TO BETHESDA KOTOR3 FORA

You just earned so many darkside points I cant even count them all.Your system will explode before it is done counting thats how evil you are :thumbsup:

You may have even got me to click If I didnt just see the same thing an hour or two ago.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Shame on you. :thumbsup:

Personally I hope that KOTOR III will be announced spring 2006 and that Bioware will be the developer. :wacko:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Either Bioware or Obsidian. I don't care. As long as it turns out well.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

From IGN:

Today, we just got our first look at KotOR3, and let us tell you it is awesome!  The franchise has hands yet again, this time going to award winning RPG developer Bethesda.  With Bethesda's long line of successful titles, we're sure KotOR3 is going to be a must have title this holiday season. 

KotOR3 will be a dual platform PC and Xbox 360 launch title.  It's going to have full High Resolution support, though Bethesda report some difficulties getting all the information to fit on the 360's DVD format.  KotOR3 will also be in First Person this time around, which we think really adds to the immersion.  Bethesda have also added real time combat, and let me tell you, it rocks!  It features high, low, and middle attacks when using a melee weapon, and uses a standard FPS interface when using blasters and other ranged weapons. 

Another awesome feature of KotOR3, is most of the story is in the Star Wars universe's equivalent of books, Holopads.  Now, I know a lot of fans criticized Morrowind for this mode of story telling, but we personally thought it was awesome (9/10). 

On a last note, KotOR3 will feature thousands of NPCs, all with their own motives, and means, the AI for this game is spectacular, so spectacular Bethesda has decided KotOR3 no longer needs a party based system.  Instead of travelling in the Ebon Hawk, you'll have your own Hyperspace capable starfighter which opens up the possibility for space combat. 

This game is be so good, it will almost assuredly be a 9/10 title when it hits shelves this November. 

Unfortunately, it does indeed sound like it's Morrowind with Jedi. :lol:

Space Combat sounds good though. :)

HAHAHA! Excellent Servant of Eru! you have done well! SH1t i'd buy you a couple of drinks and hookers if i could :lol: I'm just pissed i didnt think of it earlier! it definitely trounces when i claimed the restoration project was dead. I think stevethaibinh is due some credit too.

HAHAHA! Excellent Servant of Eru! you have done well! SH1t i'd buy you a couple of drinks and hookers if i could :lol: I'm just pissed i didnt think of it earlier! it definitely trounces when i claimed the restoration project was dead. I think stevethaibinh is due some credit too.

Stevethaibinh showed me the link, it was just posted in a Forum where it would get less attention than here, so I started this topic.