Questions. Maybe old, but...

1. Who rebuilt the Jedi Enclave, and for what? And why does Traya call it ruins in the end?

2. What exactly is the Mass Shadow Generator? How does it work and why does it have suct a strange name?

3. Who cut the Exile off the Force? The Jedi Council, the Exile h??self or both?

4. Why is Traya so certain Exile will come to Malachor V when she meets Sion?

5. What does the final vision (with Revan) mean? If it's the future, why is Revan in the dark robe, even if I say Revan was light?

6. How did Bastila, being so well-known, manage to survive the Jedi purge? And why don't the other Jedi mention her?

1. Do you mean, in the game? It was never rebuilt in the game - it was ruins left over from Malak's bombardment of the planet. It never says if the Enclave is ever rebuilt after K2.

2. The mass shadow generator is a device Bao-Dur helped build and was used on Malchor V. It multiplied the planet's gravity so much that all life on it was crushed (Mandalorians, republic soldiers) and the planet imploded on itself. That was what won the war. As for the name, I have no clue. The device actually contradicts the K1 storyline, which stated the Mandalorians were defeated by Revan's forces in a huge fleet battle.

3. The exile inadvertently cut himself off from the force because the pain felt from Malchor V was so great that he needed to do it to survive, although he had no clue he actually did it. It was never really fully explained, though.

4. Traya lied to the exile and made him believe that if she killed herself, he too, would die. When she went to Malachor, the exile was afraid she would kill herself and he would die also. That, and she was trying to destroy the force for some lame reason.

5. Not entirely sure. I think they used that model because that's how Revan looked in K1, and it would't be possible to show Revan's face because he really had no official face (I'm assuming you've played K1).

6. Once again, it's something not explained by the game's genious developers. <_< The belief out there is that she knew that something bad was going to happen and that she left the order and went into hiding. She says in the message left in T3 that she had seen glimpses of the future and the bond she shared with Revan didn't allow him to hide everything from her. Some also believe that she left because of her love for male Revan and knew the Jedi order wouldn't accept their relationship.

Hope that clears some things up. I don't have all the answers, but that's what I've gathered from these forums and the game.

But the Sith think Exile is a Jedi. They would probably think Bastila to be a Jedi too, whether she left the Order or not.

Do you mean, in the game? It was never rebuilt in the game - it was ruins left over from Malak's bombardment of the planet. It never says if the Enclave is ever rebuilt after K2.
The camera flying around the Enclave when you come to Dantooine to meet the Masters shows quite a difference from the ruins seen earlier in the game... And the level is named "Rebuilt Jedi Enclave". I guess the developers decided to insert the rebuilt Enclave at the last minute and didn't have time to change Traya's line... Still, it's a mystery for me who could have rebuilt the Enclave so quickly.

Are they different? I never noticed. It could be just another of the game's inconstancies.

As for Bastila, as I said, she was in hiding, so the Sith couldn't find her. The exile wasn't in hiding, and was made a quick target for the Sith. In the end, you find out it was Atris who leaked information of your return to the Republic and that's why the Sith are on your tail. Atris was sick of being historian and also wanted to lure the Sith out so the Republic and she could fight them.

I think Traya calls the Enclave 'ruins' at the end, because it is still not fully rebulit. A lot of it is still collapsed. No idea who rebulit it though. The logical answer would be the Jedi masters, but you have to wonder how they could do it in such a short space of time.

rebuilt jedi enclave is simply the name of the enclave map once the doors are open. Prior to that you can only access the sub levels.

It's not rebuilt as much as opened, the names a bit missleading, but it is just a map name after all.

When the camera does its fly by and the doors open its still the same old ruin albeit one with an open door.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

"5. What does the final vision (with Revan) mean? If it's the future, why is Revan in the dark robe, even if I say Revan was light?"

If you thing about the time it is about mandolarion wars and that war occured before the jedi civil war, I mean before kotor1