Who is Palpatine?

man i can't believe it an old prune like Palpy gets a girl like that and i can't even get another girlfriend :angry:  :(, son of a gun!

Palpy got a girl?

he had to if he had a son!, and like it said he was also gettin' jiggy with the Imperial Head of Intelligence, if you catch my drift, lucky son of a.................

He really dosnt look that spry does he :lol:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

man i can't believe it an old prune like Palpy gets a girl like that and i can't even get another girlfriend :angry:  :(, son of a gun!

Palpy got a girl?

he had to if he had a son!, and like it said he was also gettin' jiggy with the Imperial Head of Intelligence, if you catch my drift, lucky son of a.................

Let's just say he had to be the age of the IHI great-grandfather,grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

In the Jedi Prince series an insane three-eyed mutant named Triclops appears as Palpatine's son with Ken as his grandson. In the series, Triclops is impersonated by another three-eyed mutant named Trioculous.
:lol: Good Lord! I'm sure the SW site has lots of info, but here's the unauthorised version: http://www.answers.com/topic/darth-sidious

three eyed dudes are Palpy's sons?! No pictures! no pictures! :(:x:x:x

1000 years before battle of yavin(epi 4) there was a battle where the Jedi belived that the Sith had died. But a sith lord Darth Bane survived and he trained a aprentice and he got a aprentice when the old master died and that went on for a thousand years. So Palpantine is just a force sensitive native from Naboo who was trained by the Darth Plaqueis. Just read the Darth Bane biography. Darth Bane

And Sifo Dyas was a "true" Jedi master who was killed by Dooku by order of Palpy.

Hmm, that does leave us with a continuity problem, however. After the days of Darth Bane, there can only be two Sith - the master and the apprentice. But if Palpatine ordered Dooku to kill Sifo Dyas, then it doesn't add up, since that took place before the events of Episode I (according to Obi-Wan's statements in Episode II), at which time Sidious naturally still had Maul as his apprentice. This way we end with at least one Sith too many, and it also begs the question of who then deleted Kamino from the jedi archives, since Sifo-Dyas wouldn't have, and Dooku couldn't having already left the jedi order (or he would not be working for Palpatine yet)...

Well Dooku become Sidiouses aprentice in the same year as Maul died so i think he was taken as his aprentice just after Maul died. Hmm i am not sure at all but i thought that Obi said that Sifo died ten years ago what is actually when the events of epi 1 happened, so it could happened just after Maul died. And i think that Palpy found out that Sifo was ordering a army for the rebublic so he ordered his new aprentice who still was within the Jedi Order(spying for Palpy) to delete the Kamino from jedi archieves and then go straight to location Sifo and kill him. Wikipedia is great isent it?

Palpy got a girl?

No, but to quote Henry Kissinger: "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." o:)

Well Dooku become Sidiouses aprentice in the same year as Maul died so i think he was taken as his aprentice just after Maul died. Hmm i am not sure at all but i thought that Obi said that Sifo died ten years ago what is actually when the events of epi 1 happened, so it could happened just after Maul died.

He told Yoda and Mace that the army had been ordered ten years ago (in Episode II, which puts it around the same time as Episode I), but that he (Obi-Wan, that is) thought he had been killed before that.

And i think that Palpy found out that Sifo was ordering a army for the rebublic so he ordered his new aprentice who still was within the Jedi Order(spying for Palpy) to delete the Kamino from jedi archieves and then go straight to location Sifo and kill him. Wikipedia is great isent it?

Yes it is, but in the case I wonder why Sifo Dyas would order the creation of a clone army in the first place? Besides, Mace tells Obi-Wan that whoever ordered the creation of the army did so without the consent of the Jedi Council (and certainly without their knowledge), so I doubt it was a genuine jedi who did it... If Sifo-Dyas did it, then it makes more sense if he was Sith posing as a Jedi.

Palpy got a girl?

No, but to quote Henry Kissinger: "Power is the ultimate aphrodisiac." :)

She survived and ended up taking over tyferra. Good part of the eu by michael Stackpole. it's the Xwing novels, first four you can ignore the next three but then it's Isard's Revenge and it's back to the group we know and love.

Triclops was a pacifist and was a force sensitive. He ended up helping a jedi and had a kid, things happen and the tricops becomes insane, met with alliance leaders and ended up having an imperial implant in his head, then he ran off into the jungle's of Yavin 4.... this all happened during the 70's and 80's when they were making some really odd stuff. (where he makes his first appearance is called Mission from mount Yoda... How screwy is that). I got all this from the old version of the essencial guide to chars. let's look at palpy.

According to his bio (pre prequils) Palpitine was an unassuming man who's record was largely unimpressive and the entire senate was rife with corruption. Everybody wanted to use him for their own advantage and ended up geting screwed by palpitine. He promply issued termination orders for Garm Bel Iblis and Mon Mothma. then it gets into the alliance and into him kicking the crap out of jedi all over, he get's pissed finds Vader and turns Vader loose... He then set's up a small training center for Sith and this becomes EU. He made sure that if any of his young trainee's were getting to powerful they got squashed like a bug. THey also claim that C'both was Palp's advisor. then he cloned himself a zillion times and the reast is history.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.