what happens if you give the ebon hawk away?

to that guy on nar shaadaa who claims its his? what happens if you tell him he can have it?

hmmm ... not sure how to do the spoiler thing (hidden text) -- so I'll just say SPOILER BELOW!!!!

Spoiler: He doesn't get to keep the Ebon Hawk; but you get to keep the lightside points you get for being honest.

He get's killed if you let him have it or not. If you let him have the Hawk, when trying to claim it the Red Eclipse guys kill him, if you tell him to piss off the Red Eclipse guys kill him as he tries to steal the Hawk. Either way, he dies. LS player, give him the ship, DS player, don't. In the end it makes no difference.

And what happens if you tell the Red Eclipse Slavers that you're their master now? Is there really someone in the Jekk Jekk Tar that you can talk to from the Red Eclipse?

Was it the Jekk Jekk Tar? I thought they waited for you in the other Cantina.

It's the other cantina. And yes, someone is there. Like the dancer on Telos you get an unlimited supply of credits from this guy.

No it's not unlimited, I've only gotten money from the slavers once, the rest of the times I asked he said they hadn't sold any more slaves. And the dancer, gave me money twice, but after that she kept saying I had came back too soon.

No it's not unlimited, I've only gotten money from the slavers once, the rest of the times I asked he said they hadn't sold any more slaves. And the dancer, gave me money twice, but after that she kept saying I had came back too soon.

Well, I'd only come back to them after having done about a dozen quests. Maybe that's why I've never had them deny me money.

Be sure to ask the guy if he has any proof it's his.

I believe the line is:

"If you have any proof it's yours, then I'll let you have it"... or something of that nature

He'll rattle of some specs and mention a secret compartment in Ebon Hawke (where Visas 'rests'). The next time you board the Hawk, you can go to the room and grab some extra items (nothing major) in the newly revealed compartment...

Plus, you now will have a "stowage" container to place extra items in... such as shields and spikes where you can 'cheat' Bao and T3 into making more for you ;) (probably works for the other items your Party can craft for you as well)...

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!

• 17 years later...
On 7/2/2005 at 11:05 PM, Arkendale said:

And what happens if you tell the Red Eclipse Slavers that you're their master now? Is there really someone in the Jekk Jekk Tar that you can talk to from the Red Eclipse?

You can meet with their contact in the bar and collect payment from them easy way to get some coin 👍