Emo Rules

XboxSithLord

As long as we're posting t-shirts, I present to you the most awesome t-shirt in human history:

283bgBlack.jpg

Reminds me of that footballing Tshirt. Jesus Saves buy Kenny scores on the rebound.

The reworked version with Satan taking the penalty was one of my favourites.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Guest Fishboot
I shall say this once and only once. The ******* word is poseur! If you are going to be idiots and call someone that at least know how to spell the word.

I agree with this, but I find it ironic that the etymology of poseur is simply a direct translation of the French for "poser". It makes me think that the first guy to say poseur in an English context was a total poseur.

IMO, that would be so much more poignant if they spelled 'convulsed' correctly. Yes, I am a stickler for spelling. (Not a Nazi, because Nazis are evil.)

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

IMO, that would be so much more poignant if they spelled 'convulsed' correctly. Yes, I am a stickler for spelling. (Not a Nazi, because Nazis are evil.)

Indeed. That did ever so slightly bother me - this is inspite of the fact I was totally unfazed by the prospect of 'shooting up elmo'.

manthing2.jpg

Wouldn't it be nice if this was the end of the thread?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Agreed. :) <- the Mus?-smilie

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Awoooga! Pot and kettle.

kirottu said:

How come you posted in it repeatedly?

go away mr. 5000 posts. You need to go outside and breath some air, and stop sitting down all day at a computer.

Quoth the "One-Topic-Wonder" known as XboxSithLord who's famous topics include the following:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...ult_type=topics

"Can I jerk off K3?"

"Will K3 jerk off me?"

"Ideas and suggestions for jerking off K3"

"Something sexy Obsidian could do to help us jerk off K3"

"O.K - so I've jerked off K3"

"So, did anyone notice me jerking off on the kotor series?"

"OMFG - I JERKED OFF K3"

"What if you could choose your stoking method for jeking off k3?"

"Great jerk, but awful climax"

"I wonder how long it will take before I can jerk off K3"

"GREAT IDEA - Massively Onlline Muliplayer Jerking Off for K3!"

manthing2.jpg

go away mr. 5000 posts. You need to go outside and breath some air, and stop sitting down all day at a computer.

I get paid good money to sit infront of this computer and type this at the moment.

1st. i do not believe that

2nd. if it is then its prolly about min wage. Nothing you can say can convince me other wise. There is no way you can get paid more than 5.30 an hour typing on a video game forum. So congrats. You made a profession out of being a nerd and having no life. I am actually very sad for you. You are at home on a computer for the whole gay. Well now that i think about it its quite funny you choose this profession. So was that post supposed 2 make me jealous? Or wish that i could sit home all day instead of going out? Hum...sorry im not impressed.

Quoth the "One-Topic-Wonder" known as XboxSithLord who's famous topics include the following:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...ult_type=topics

"Can I jerk off K3?"

"Will K3 jerk off me?"

"Ideas and suggestions for jerking off K3"

"Something sexy Obsidian could do to help us jerk off K3"

"O.K - so I've jerked off K3"

"So, did anyone notice me jerking off on the kotor series?"

"OMFG - I JERKED OFF K3"

"What if you could choose your stoking method for jeking off k3?"

"Great jerk, but awful climax"

"I wonder how long it will take before I can jerk off K3"

"GREAT IDEA - Massively Onlline Muliplayer Jerking Off for K3!"

and today i praise you the assuming virgin. If you may have noticed in some of those threads someone by the name of kyle/chris has posted on them because those are my roomates. I overall have posted atleast 20 times on this forum. It was a mighty good try tho. Oh, and i didnt even read that lil put 2gether of quotes....so that was a waste of time. Great try tho...rlly....... FAGGIT!