Emo Rules

XboxSithLord

Emo's for whining 12year olds.Power Metal is what MEN listen to.

power metal is for goths. Ewwww....i hate goths.

I think you'll find goths listen to goth.Metalheads listen to power metal.

Emo kids are jumped-up townies pretending to be rebellious.

hahaha.

Im more of a preppy emo kid. I wear Hollister, AE, and Abercrombie. You know...

So i dont rlly find my self rebellious.

Do you wear Sk8ter boy shoes?

And HA HA! You wear Abercrombie! :(

sk8ter shoes? No.

I wear NB.

And wht is wrong with that? Im hot :cool: dont be jealous.

and what brand of clothes do you wear? God help you if you say fubu.

sk8ter shoes? No.

I wear NB.

And wht is wrong with that? Im hot  :cool:  dont be jealous.

I wear word shirts like "I'm naked under here!".

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Emo's for whining 12year olds.Power Metal is what MEN listen to.

power metal is for goths. Ewwww....i hate goths.

I listen to metal. Does that make me a goth?

o and i listen 2 emo. Does that mean i cut myself, or hate life? No. Rock on emo!

Yes it does :p

lol

i personally dont understand cutting. How does that help with your problems? Its all elmos fault. Stupid elmo taking easter away from jesus.

It's like what my grandmother used to tell my mom when she complanned about something hurting. "Do you want make your knee hurt so you'll won't think of your hurt X?"

1st: Good Point

2nd: You have an abusive grandmother :(

Want to know what I think?

chips2.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

She's dead now. Anyway she was Catholic and she believed in tough love.

Elmo is as straight as you can get! There's no doubt about that!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I've never understood exactly what Emo was. I never liked all this nu-metal/post-punk/ skater music to bother differentiating between the myriad forms of crap.

A website I just googled mentioned that Embrace was an emo band, which made me wonder if perhaps Emo wasn't so crap. But then Wikipedia indicated that there are two Embrace bands, one "emocore", and the other an Indie-britpop band I liked briefly some years ago. So, I'll go back to my previous assumption of emo being crap.

Accoustic guitars make everything better. Given that Emo seems to be some sort of Artificial Punk-substitute (that is, having little taste and little nutritional value, making it a fairly good imitation of Punk), I'm willing to bet it uses very few accoustic guitars.

If you're going to make your music emotional, at least do it in style. Forever Autumn, Last Train, or Walking in Memphis = good emotional music. Singer screaming loudly about how much life sucks despite the fact that he likely had a rather comfortable middle-class upbringing and now has a considerable amount of money = bad emotional music.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

6ohlqv.gif

Crap, gotta make some more popcorn. Nothing like watching a brawl :D

And for your information, Metallica rules over Emo.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

Im Catholic :p

and I heard Elmo had sex with big bird back in 92.

I've never understood exactly what Emo was.  I never liked all this nu-metal/post-punk/ skater music to bother differentiating between the myriad forms of crap.

A website I just googled mentioned that Embrace was an emo band, which made me wonder if perhaps Emo wasn't so crap.  But then Wikipedia indicated that there are two Embrace bands, one "emocore", and the other an Indie-britpop band I liked briefly some years ago.  So, I'll go back to my previous assumption of emo being crap.

Accoustic guitars make everything better.  Given that Emo seems to be some sort of Artificial Punk-substitute (that is, having little taste and little nutritional value, making it a fairly good imitation of Punk), I'm willing to bet it uses very few accoustic guitars.

If you're going to make your music emotional, at least do it in style.  Forever Autumn, Last Train, or Walking in Memphis = good emotional music.  Singer screaming loudly about how much life sucks despite the fact that he likely had a rather comfortable middle-class upbringing and now has a considerable amount of money = bad emotional music.

At my school the Emo are one of the richer groups along eith the preps and they have there own band. In one of there songs they complain about how life isn't fair to them. That's bull****! Some people that go to my school can't even get a hot meal everyday! And these little bitches who's dad's make over 100 grand a year are complain about how they always get the shaft! They need to shut up and be great full!

~And for your information, Metallica rules over Emo.~

Only 80s Metallica is good. Have you listen to St. Patrick? That song is horrible.

I've never understood exactly what Emo was.  I never liked all this nu-metal/post-punk/ skater music to bother differentiating between the myriad forms of crap.

A website I just googled mentioned that Embrace was an emo band, which made me wonder if perhaps Emo wasn't so crap.  But then Wikipedia indicated that there are two Embrace bands, one "emocore", and the other an Indie-britpop band I liked briefly some years ago.  So, I'll go back to my previous assumption of emo being crap.

Accoustic guitars make everything better.  Given that Emo seems to be some sort of Artificial Punk-substitute (that is, having little taste and little nutritional value, making it a fairly good imitation of Punk), I'm willing to bet it uses very few accoustic guitars.

If you're going to make your music emotional, at least do it in style.  Forever Autumn, Last Train, or Walking in Memphis = good emotional music.  Singer screaming loudly about how much life sucks despite the fact that he likely had a rather comfortable middle-class upbringing and now has a considerable amount of money = bad emotional music.

At my school the Emo are one of the richer groups along eith the preps and they have there own band. In one of there songs they complain about how life isn't fair to them. That's bull****! Some people that go to my school can't even get a hot meal everyday! And these little bitches who's dad's make over 100 grand a year are complain about how they always get the shaft! They need to shut up and be great full!

well its not like all kids are like that

and tell those kids.....

to suck it.

sk8ter shoes? No.

I wear NB.

And wht is wrong with that? Im hot  :cool:  dont be jealous.

I wear word shirts like "I'm naked under here!".

:(

hey preppy kids can have those shirts 2.

0162_2720_105.jpg

Yes but preppy kids don't have a good sense of humor.Anywho that shirt isn't that funny but this is "You're no a complete idiot...you're missing a few parts!" :p

6ohlqv.gif

YOU ARE THE CROWD!

THE CROWD DOESNT TALK!

OR CHOOSE SIDES!!!!!

I'm not the crowd. I'm just laying back and eating popcorn while people debate about Emo. Not to mention intervening from time to time.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

Baley,you must have listened to a lot of metal to know all that.got something to hide have you :p"

Ha...

Don't get me wrong I've listened to all kinds of Metal...

And yes,I like Power Metal :huh:

Yeah,power,black,death,as long as it's not nu-metal i'll listen :(

PSI'm playing Manowar right now.Hail and Kill!

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

That was Bigbird's wife (that Elmo had sex with),

6ohlqv.gif

YOU ARE THE CROWD!

THE CROWD DOESNT TALK!

OR CHOOSE SIDES!!!!!

I'm not the crowd. I'm just laying back and eating popcorn while people debate about Emo. Not to mention intervening from time to time.

i kno this is random, but are you in the army?

lol oh is that who it was with?

o well they all look the same.

6ohlqv.gif

YOU ARE THE CROWD!

THE CROWD DOESNT TALK!

OR CHOOSE SIDES!!!!!

i kno this is random, but are you in the army?

Yeah. I'm shipping out at the end of July for good ol' Fort Benning, GA. I hope I get a chance to deploy to Iraq so I can help out over there.

--John Stewart Mill--

--Black Hawk Down--

lol oh is that who it was with?

o well they all look the same.

I can't believe you just said bigbird's wife looks like a man!!! :p

I can't believe you just said Bigbird's wife looks like a man!!!

Yeah. I'm shipping out at the end of July for good ol' Fort Benning, GA. I hope I get a chance to deploy to Iraq so I can help out over there.

Good luck.