What are you playing ? (looking forward too)

Still stupid. Child molestion si wrong both morally (well... to most people, anyways) and legally while exclusive rights to a product is not.

I have no inherent problem with Take Two having exclusive rights. I have a problem with take Two using those exclusive rights to make an inherently crappy game.

If Take Two made an awesome baseball game, I'd be all for them.

Don't confuse the issues.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Just finished project snowblind. Imagine Deus Ex IW without that much sneaking and even less customization.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Ya you sure have

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Anytime you devote more than 40 hours a week to a game, you should be getting paid for gold farming, or you need to start dating.

Funny. Does that include TOMBS?

You should play Pro Evolution Soccer 4 (3 was actually slightly better in gameplay), and then change your mind about soccer games.

:(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I like playing soccer in real life, but never enjoyed a soccer video game.  I loathe golf in real life, and really dig golf video games.

I'm actually the same way. Although I don't mind playing golf in person, I'm far from a fanatic, yet I love golf video games. Same with soccer. I don't mind playing them, but only if there isn't something else available, yet I love playing soccer.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm actually the same way.  Although I don't mind playing golf in person, I'm far from a fanatic, yet I love golf video games.  Same with soccer.  I don't mind playing them, but only if there isn't something else available, yet I love playing soccer.

I love playing golf in person, especially when your tee time is @ 8:00 or 9:00 a.m.

The pristine course in the cool, crisp morning air. No one around to bother you. Pot smoke hanging in the air as you tee off.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Uh yeah. It happened like a week or two after EA got the NFL exlusive rights. The punks at take two have the sole rights to MLB sports agmes and its gonna suck so they ain't gonna legally steal my money for the 'privlege' of playing their trash.

They aren't stealing your money. You have to give it to them in exchange for a product.

Just like you do with the EA NFL exclusive contract.