What are you playing ? (looking forward too)

wow

diablo II + lod

arcanum

zelda (gameboy) ...

"I'm a simple man, Hobbes."

"You?? Yesterday you wanted a nuclear powered car that could turn into a jet with laser-guided heat-seeking missiles!"

"I'm a simple man with complex tastes."

In periods I could easily spend such amounts of time with Championship Manager some 5-10 years ago...  :">

I never could get in to that. I did, however, play the baseball equivalent, Out Of The Park Baseball almost religiously until this current year.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

SPECIAL UPDATE (because I say so):

Currently Playing: NWN, MVP Baseball 2005, and my module. :p

Looking Forward To: Madden 2006, NHL 2006, Jade Empire 2, NWN2, and Dragon Age.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I was dissapointed with NHL 2005. Not really dififuclty wise as I didn't play it much to determine its easiness or hardness just its playstyle.

I don't bother with college sports games. That stuff is boring. I want the real players not the real players of tomorrow. Besides, Madden is just plain awesome though the running game for it is seriously overly tough on the higher difficulty.

The baseball game for this year is lots of fun. I've almost completed 2 seasons of it now. Too bad EA no longer has the licensefor baseball which means I will stick with MVP 2005 as I'm not buying that crappy game from that other crappy company who wants to try to force me to waste money on their crappy game.

R00fles!

Uh yeah. It happened like a week or two after EA got the NFL exlusive rights. The punks at take two have the sole rights to MLB sports agmes and its gonna suck so they ain't gonna legally steal my money for the 'privlege' of playing their trash.

Volourn defends EA, and yet calls the business practices of someone else obtaining an exclusive license to be stealing. Take note! :-

I agree with you that MVP Baseball is the best baseball game, but I really suck at pitching. I need to get better at it.

NCAA Football honestly has a better simulation of a football game, and the pass defense is unreal. The features of creating one player, and taking them from high school to the Heisman is really neat. I love watching my play become the next cover of SI.

And the NCAA players are real players. There are tons of NFL players that are only famous because of their college exploits.

"Volourn defends EA, and yet calls the business practices of someone else obtaining an exclusive license to be stealing. Take note!"

Eh. That's because I like EA's sports games. I'm not a big fan of Take Two's. <>

"I agree with you that MVP Baseball is the best baseball game, but I really suck at pitching. I need to get better at it."

Heh. I'm really good at the pitching aspect. I'm not so good at the batting aspect. I easily score the least runs amongst all the different teams. Hekc, my first season I had a stretch where I got shut out 8 TIMES IN A ROW. WTF!!!

As for NCAA Football, meh, I'll pass. I'll stick with the professionals. :-

That's right. Comapre molesting kids to obtaining exlusive rights to develop sports games. LMAO Where do people come up with this crap they try to pass as logical comparisons?

R00fles!

I'm not suggesting that. Volourn is upset that someone else is obtaining an exclusive license, and not upset at EA. That's hypocritical.

Conversely, if you refused to like R. Kelly's music simply because he has a fetish for lil' ones, yet liked Jackson's music, you would be in the same boat.

"I'm not suggesting that. Volourn is upset that someone else is obtaining an exclusive license, and not upset at EA. That's hypocritical."

No, it isn't. The point you are missing that outside my obvious sarcasm, I'm not annoyed at Take Two getting exclusive rights. I'm annoyed that the one with exlusive rights is likely to make a crappy game with it. If Take Two would actually make a good baseball game it be a different ballgame (r00fles!).

Do you see the not so subtle difference between the two situations?

Once again, comapring child molestation with exclusive rights to a game is just plain silly.

Ya its burnt orange apparently

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.