What are you playing ? (looking forward too)

Err.....Deus Ex? :darque:

Rome: Total War doesn't seem to be a dumb down.

And while I don't think Splinter Cell was every a complicated series, I liked the changes in the third game, as it opened up options, and basically removed goofy restrictions on players (killing a civilian isn't going to end the mission anymore, but it will net you zero points for the mission).

could not finish jade empire. same thing happened to us with fable... got 90% through game, and just couldn't stay interested 'nuff to finish.

we had some medical problems recently that kept us on our arse far more than usual... finally had an excuse to play pc games and 'course we had nothing worth playing... so we replayed ps:t and bg2 and dark omens and every pc chess program we got. we were gonna try and play iwd2... never finished that game neither. unfortunately we got all sorts o' wacky performance problems with that game...

games on the horizon...

not a damned thing... which is just plain wrong.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

It's really just the same games over and over and over again so don't get your hopes up GOA

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm currently playing.....nothing. Too busy house-hunting and non-game hobbying to allow myself to become obsessive-compulsive for hours a day over a game right now. :thumbsup:

And I'm looking forward to DungeonKeeper3...oh wait, that isn't happening. Never mind. :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I'm playing Guild Wars, my first MMO since the ill-fated EQ1 (which I loved, but which took over my life!). I'm enjoying GW immensely so far. It has a very clever set up to avoid loot-and-kill stealing, and is extremely dial-up friendly so I can actually compete with all you broadband folks!

I recommend it.

Evil Genius - yes, I've played it. It was pretty fun for a while, until I discovered a room-bug that allowed one to magically make endless piles of gold. I also got tired of micro-managing the bad guy spies flooding your island, all the time. If you just killed them all, that led to too many other complications...wasn't the same. :)

Too bad it didn't have an editor or free-mode.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts