bout kreia...

uhm, I don't really know if this topic had already been discussed... but if it is... feel free to delete or lock it...

uhm, btw, considering that she's blind, and always wearing the hood low just like visas, is there by any chance that they came from the same homeplanet?!

and uh, who is kreia actually? besides than darth traya?

Kreia is not 100% blind, or so she says. And no Kreia and Visas are not of the same race. Kreia is human while Visas is a miraluka. There is talk that Kreia is actually Arren Kai, one of Revan's teachers and handmaiden's mother, but this has not been confirmed.

uhm, I don't really know if this topic had already been discussed... but if it is... feel free to delete or lock it...

You have the ability to delete it yourself if you want. Bottom left drop down box.

uhm, btw, considering that she's blind, and always wearing the hood low just like visas, is there by any chance that they came from the same homeplanet?!

Kreia is not a Miraluka. As she stated, her eyes just got bad due to attrofy (sp?). She can heal her sight if she chooses, but doesn't want to. Whereas Visas is blind and can not be "healed".

Not really sure what you're asking here? Kreia is a Sith Lord who specializes in betrayal (hence Darth Traya).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Not really sure what you're asking here? Kreia is a Sith Lord who specializes in betrayal (hence Darth Traya).

I think he means who is she, where did she come from, etc. While I don't know where she's from, I do know she was a Jedi Master (one of Revan's masters, actually). The Council acused her teachings of leading to Revan's fall and exiled her. She went to Malachor V (I think in search of Revan after the JCW?) where the power of the darkside there corrupted her. She later became the Master of the Trayus Academy and started the Shadow War against the Jedi, but was betrayed by Sion and Nihilus. Between that point and when you find her on Peragus, I have no idea. Most of this is probably wrong, my memory is a bit shoddy, so please correct me if I'm wrong.

sig2.gif

Kreia is actually Arren Kai, one of Revan's teachers and handmaiden's mother, but this has not been confirmed.

I have no idea where this came from.

Kreia being the Handmaiden's mother?

I've read that it's already been discussed in the forum.

It was apparently based on material that never made it to the game. (Whether in the cut material game files, or statements from the devs, or concept material that never made it to the original game). To be honest, I don't accept this. While some say one, some say the other, and some say it can't be totally proven either way, to me, it just doesn't add up to me.

What I do know, is that Kreia was one trainer of Revan (he had many, including Master Zhar, Master Dorak, and Master Kae (before he became Dark Lord), and that she knew Arren Kae. (Arren Kae=Handmaiden's mother).

considering that she's blind, and always wearing the hood low just like visas, is there by any chance that they came from the same homeplanet?!

They aren't of the same planet. Kreia isn't toally blind either (as GhostofAnakin and Cassidy stated above). Basically, Kreia can see silhouettes, and senses who people are through the force. She says, at one point, that sight distracts, so rather than seeing totally clearly, she doesn't because she doesn't want to.

Her eyes are atrophied.

Now, for who Kreia was before was before becoming Darth Traya, I suggest you read the article I'm posting below. (Spoilers)

Kreia/Darth Traya info

Surf it for info on of KOTOR and KOTOR2.

uhm... ic, but how did she end up on the same ship as the Exile

Good question. As far as I know Revan went to the Unknown Regions and sent T3 back with the Ebon Hawk to regular space. Somehow Kreia got onboard after T3 returned. They both went looking for the Exile for their own purposes and the Exile was on board the Harbinger and I think you know the rest.