Captain Sullio murder investigation

Is there anyway to prove who actually did kill her? From the recording, I can see that it was a beastrider. But I have not been able to persue the investigation to prove it, even though there are many hints to being able to do this. Do any of you know if it's possible?

Not as far as I know.My best guess is that one of Vaklu's men had her killed,possibly by hiring a beastrider.If you play Darkside you get to "persuade" her successor to leave his post.

master of my domain

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo.

One thing's for sure, the woman that tells you to kill or get fired the three captains is defenitly involved AND a beastrider can accept to kill one of the captains for you so it might be one of the riders.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

It's been a while since I played that part of TSL. I'm there right now, though, in my current play thru so I'll be sure to share my findings when I do (I'm playing LS though, so I don't know if that'll matter).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)