What's your favorite kind of game?

Dark Moth

Pretty self explanatory. What's your favorite kind of game?

For me, my favorite type would have to be RTS's (real-time strategy). I love the strategy involved as well as the abilities to create entire armies and kill everything on the map! It's also where I first started out. The first game I ever owned was Starcraft. :thumbsup: Which I still play sometimes today. I also loved Warcraft III and Age of Mythology.

My second favorite would have to be RPG's (role-playing games) Diablo II, anyone? (w00t) I love the character building and the amount of gameplay involved. KOTOR 1 and Diablo II are among my favorite games ever.

My third favorite would definitely be FPS's (first-person shooters). Sometimes, you just can't beat blowing enemies away with whatever arsenal you have at your disposal. Probably my favorites are Halo 1 and 2 and Doom 3.

There are tons of others, sports games, simulators, puzzle games, but these are my top three.

stop teh spamming.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Anything with tanks. I just can't seem to get enough tanks.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

:thumbsup:

Edit: For those lacking in the board humor department; I tried to point out that there really is a general forum for gaming topics. Any gaming. Kafty is right.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

stop teh spamming.

Spamming? Isn't it a bit difficult to spam in WoT?

Mine would be a tie between RPGs and FPS. I love the character building and the choices of RPGs, yet there is no substitute for things like Halo and Half-Life. There are few things in life better than single handedly decimating an entire army with nothing but tactics and a trusty shotgun.

P.S. Aren't there some first person RPGs? That would be like a dream come true... :thumbsup:

Edit: Woah I must be a slow typer.

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

RPGs...

Nah, I

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

P.S. Aren't there some first person RPGs?  That would be like a dream come true... :thumbsup:

Actually, I read in PC Gamer that the new game "Hellgate London" will be a first-person RPG, and it uses guns as well! It's from the people who made Diablo (not Blizzard, a smaller-sub company) and the graphics look amazing! :wub:

Changed. Happy now? :D

kirottu said:

:thumbsup:
kirottu said: