I like coffee

Vashanti

useless info: there are only a couple of mystery ingredients (making up less than some fraction of a percentile of the weight per volume of the mixture), and they are kept in a locked safe in the headquarters in Atlanta. Coca Cola actually turned down a lucrative Indian bottling venture because it was insisted that the product had to be made on site, and not shipped in in syrup form; this meant that the ingredients would have to be revealed (to a very few people, admittedly, then again only two know the secret ingredients presently).

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I hate bad coffee. You can burn coffee by leaving it on the burner all day (as it is commonly served at most places). Maybe it's just cheap coffee. Maybe people never ever clean their coffee-makers. Either way, there is alot of bad coffee.

I really love good coffee however.

I hate bad coffee.

Somebody brought me to a coffee shop about a month and a half ago, where I had the worst coffee I've ever had.

I still haven't let him forget it and still bring it up any chance I get. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I dont drink coffee or tea either, Ive understood that its something you must force yourself to drink in your late teens and if you dont, you wont be able to enjoy it for the rest of your life.
And that about sums up my relationship with coffee. I'm a lousy English Language Student. :geek:

I never drink coffee...

I just don't like it...

I'd rather have a sprite...

But Sprite is Satan's drink! Why would you drink it?

In my childhood, I was stranded in Lanzarote with no uncarbonated drinking water or Diet Coke for two weeks. The only drink available was Sprite. Given the intense heat, I had to drink at least three pints of Sprite a day just to replenish water lost to sweat (which is a lot for a nine year old). In those two weeks, I drank more Sprite than I have drunk in the rest of my entire life. To this day, I hate no drink more than Sprite.

The worst part of it is that I don't dislike it enough to choose alcohol over it, such that if I ever again ended up in a place with only Sprite or Booze, I'd have to suffer the Sprite again. I'd literally have the choice between death and Sprite. I swear, it's a form of torture, and that's what makes it the drink of Satan.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I'm amazed you didn't use up your lifetime supply of insulin! That really isn't healthy, mate. I wouldn't advise doing that over drinking ordinary water.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I'm amazed you didn't use up your lifetime supply of insulin! That really isn't healthy, mate. I wouldn't advise doing that over drinking ordinary water.

There was no ordinary water. I would have drunk ordinary water, if I could have, but there was only cholera-infested tap water or soda water, and I'm not sure which I'd hate drinking more.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

I am SO wired right now... I had three coffees in the past hour or so. I may be irritating to my co-workers, but at least I'm no longer falling asleep! (That's what I get for staying up too late writing)

Well, it's still less than one of my friends used to drink... He says he used to drink THIRTY cups of coffee a day.

:p

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I am SO wired right now... I had three coffees in the past hour or so. I may be irritating to my co-workers, but at least I'm no longer falling asleep! (That's what I get for staying up too late writing)

Well, it's still less than one of my friends used to drink... He says he used to drink THIRTY cups of coffee a day.

:rolleyes:

I stayed up too late playing "Destroy All Humans!" on the PS2.

Coffee time indeed... zzzzzzzzz

evil_twin.jpg