Searching for KOTOR II Screenies...

I made another one w/blue-silver sabers reversed and them facing forward. The armor BaoDur is wearing in all the Ravenger shots is the one he's wearing in the Dxun double-bladed shot you mentioned.

A lot of the requests you're making would be fairly time-consuming to do (for me anyway, I'm slow :blink: ) because the editor lists items in the selection list with code names, not in-game names... it takes trial & error loading each code to get the right item (and if you don't have appearances vs. name memorized, game-loading too hehe), then the trial and error of trying to get the poses (especially when you want something really specific that may be hard for others to envision in their own heads), then the screen editing time, etc. :D

It took me a while to even figure out (code-wise) which head was the male Exile you wanted, lol.

Maybe someone has a reference list of what code name = what in-game item name.

(edit for clarity, as usual)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I made another one w/blue-silver sabers reversed and them facing forward. The armor BaoDur is wearing in all the Ravenger shots is the one he's wearing in the Dxun double-bladed shot you mentioned.

A lot of the requests you're making would be fairly time-consuming to do (for me anyway, I'm slow :( ) because the editor lists items in the selection list with code names, not in-game names... it takes trial & error loading each code to get the right item (and if you don't have appearances vs. name memorized, game-loading too hehe), then the trial and error of trying to get the poses (especially when you want something really specific that may be hard for others to envision in their own heads), then the screen editing time, etc. :D

It took me a while to even figure out (code-wise) which head was the male Exile you wanted, lol.

Maybe someone has a reference list of what code name = what in-game item name.

(edit for clarity, as usual)

Hey CrimsonLady can you make more shots of Mira, please? :)

I appreciate the effort you're putting in Lady C... I wish I could help you out with that. The only thing I can suggest is looking for a KOTOR II mod site... that might have a list. Or if E-Motion uses the editor, he might know.

I was wondering about another thing though. I was looking at your "game sounds" portion of your site, and I saw those few music .wav files from KOTOR II. Well, I thought I'd go thru the battle.wav and separate it out and loop it a couple of times, and put it in .mp3 format. I've already done the 1st 2 ("Battle on the Ebon Hawk" and "Peragus Battle"), and I was wondering if I could submit them to your site? Just a token of appreciation for doing all these screenshots for me. I hope to separate all the battle music out, but it might take some time. And the quality will be the same, which really isn't as bad as you made it sound on your site, but that movie/music patch will probably enhance it significantly.

Hey CrimsonLady can you make more shots of Mira, please?

Ok...did another series on her. :wub:

@ Matadore -

Heh, well, if I wasn't so lazy I could make my own reference list...just not something I want to do, lol. Stuff like this gives me something to do when I can't sleep/am bored. :D

I'll try to get a couple more of your requests in sometime soon...don't know if I'll get to them all tho.

Re: the sound files...if/when you finish, send it to me via email and I'll post it up on that page.

If it's one .mp3 file, just send that, if you end up making more than one mp3, please zip them together...I prefer multiple files zipped rather than multiple attachments.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Lady C: No, it's going to be multiple mp3's because I'm taking out each "battle" portion (which in that big file you have on your site, it looks like almost all the battle music run together with no loops) and looping it 2 times to make an mp3 that's roughly the size (time length wise) of all the KOTOR I soundtrack music. (About 1 min, 30 seconds)

As far as the images go, just when you get around to them, just let me know. Everything so far has been great! (Haven't heard from E-Motion in a while, but people get busy, I know. I haven't been here much this week because of work, so I understand.)

Just wondering if either E_Motion or Lady Crimson might have done some more of those wallpaper screenshots I requested. Not getting impatient, just trying to keep the topic fresh and on the 1st page of the General Discussion forum. :wub:" :D Don't really notice it on the 3rd page. :rolleyes:

Just started a new game of Kotor2, so I am ready to go for it...

1 planet done, near conversion with most of them, yet I seem to loose what you exactly want.

Could you post the things you wanted (minor the ones delivered) in a nice list like

* Req 1

* Req 2

* Req 3

So it won't hurt my eyes trying to find it out from reading all 3 pages, all post the whole time...

And I just post some random ones on The Page too, also char shots, so there might (accidentely) already be a request between it (altough I doubt, since you want all saber shots..., and the only saber in my current game is the PC's one)

• 1 month later...

The other thing is to just hit printscreen for those using K2 for the pc and copy the image into the paint application and save it as a graphic.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧